[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Christianity removed from Zelda?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Christianity.png (151KB, 550x720px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity.png
151KB, 550x720px
>>
>>382076038
They feared Japanese players would not understand Link's devotion to our Lord and Savior.
>>
It's the kikes!
>>
Wasp soccer moms can and will claim anything remotely related to Christian symbology is an attempt to subvert their religion. See: St. Peter's cross being satanic
>>
>>382076038
Because creating their own mythology gave Nintendo more creative freedom than if they hijacked an actual religion.
>>
>>382076038
the jews
>>
>>382076038
I'm guessing to make the series have it's original lore
>>
>>382076038
Because it's a fictional universe where christ didn't exist, silly.
>>
File: t.jpg (38KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
38KB, 894x894px
>>382076038
The triforce is made up of 3 triangles.

Each triangle has 3 sides and 3 points
3+3 = 6

666 is literally the triforce.
Nintendo is the beast.

Skyrim and even the Souls series were influenced by the Zelda series to some extent.

Zelda started the revolution and trend of violent gaming.

We are still in the early times.

Everybody will end up with a triforce tattoo on their right hand or forehead in honor of Japan when they get destroyed in 2039 by North Korea.

America, who destroys North Korea, adopt the triforce tattoo and essentially create a new type of QR code. These Triforce Codes are used to store bitcoins and other digital currencies.

You will not be able to buy or sell without the Triforce mark which is 666.
>>
>>382076038
I hope castlevania comes back and konami goes full hardcore christian lore, the symbolism is what drew me to it as a child, killing evil cool looking badass things with my righteous powers.
>>
>>382077097
what about the holy trinity, you satanist?
>>
>>382077097
t. /x/
>>
>>382076263
Probably this. I'm pretty sure it would have pandered a lot of people in the west, but Japanese people in general have almost no clue about these things. I'm sure that they thought it would be a good idea because christianity is one of the things they feel represent the west in terms of beliefs, so it was like some kind of way to show that Link was not asian and that the story didn't take place in a place with Japanese beliefs.
>>
>>382077251
How did Dracula get satan to work for him?
>>
>>382077672
He didn't, I finished LoS1 and 2, but in LoS2, spoiler, you fight satan as the end boss. He just sees Gabriel as the only force stopping him from his return to control the world.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.