[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hyped are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: XenobladeChronicles2.jpg (2MB, 2894x4686px) Image search: [Google]
XenobladeChronicles2.jpg
2MB, 2894x4686px
How hyped are you?
>>
Extremely after reading the interviews
>>
>>382060034
It died the moment this game got revealed. And now nothing but anger and hatred continues to grow with every detail from this game
>>
It'll probably be my GOTY desu
>>
>>382060034
>Hyped about weebshit
Might as well hype up neptunia.
>>
>>382060034
I almost can't understand anybody who played the previous two games not being hype. Last I checked both those games were amazing.
>>
>>382060076
What about the interviews makes the game seem good? What they showed in the treehouse looks much better than Xenoblade 1.

>>382060428
You're a fucking /v/irgin to the core. You hate everything. You probably hate Persona 5, Bloodborne, Breath of the Wild, Supe Mario Odyssey and Crash Remastered on top of Xenoblade 2. Not the type of dislike that a normie feels towards a product that under performs, but you hate these games as much as Japan hates the Philippines. You will always find something to bitch at. You're a fucking meme.
>>
>>382060034
Are they going to censor her ass?
>>
>>382060034
Skeptical but hopeful. Monolith usually does solid work, but looking at the timeframe between XC and XCX and comparing it to this makes me nervous
>>
>>382061123
OP's image is the finalized NA boxart.

So no.
>>
File: 1498525295531.jpg (43KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498525295531.jpg
43KB, 711x400px
Not in the slightest

How the hell did they make grass render distance worse than Wii?
>>
>>382060034
Im lookong foward to it and will be playing upon release. Just wish it was a sequel to X.
>>
>>382060034
whether I get a switch or not depends on the quality of this one game
>>
>>382061123
In interviews the developers said they worked with NoA and NoE throughout the entire design process to keep the game the same in all regions.
>>
>>382062195
Based

I hope their game sells well.
>>
>>382061769
There's never gonna be a sequel to X bro. Watch them just start over again and it's basically another retelling.
>>
>>382061686
The original Xenoblade looked like a PS2 game and it was the best RPG of its console generation.
>>
I want a good JRPG on Switch but I never finished the first one. I'm conflicted desu.
>>
>>382062269
What makes you say that.
>>
>>382060034
Not really hyped but interested, never played any Xeno-anything though.
>>
>>382060034
If I need to have played Chronicles or X
I'm not
Otherwise super hype
>>
>>382062529
Because they basically admit there was a huge flaw with X since a less than trivial mob of people basically just wanted the original game except with X's heavier sci-fi theme. Plus they fucked around with multiplayer, player avatar and stuff that got all removed in the new game. Probably easier to just start over at this point.
>>
>>382062618
Just emulate xc1
>>
>>382062618
1 and 2 arent related story wise
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.