[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: stardew_valley.jpg (323KB, 1600x740px) Image search: [Google]
stardew_valley.jpg
323KB, 1600x740px
What am I in for /v/?
>>
>>382059306
I actually started playing this recently as I was in the mood for a harvest moon style game. It seems okay but in the end I just went and started a new save on friends of mineral town. Maybe when it comes to the switch I'll give it a go if i ever buy one
>>
Lots of family friendly fun.

Don't date Penny. She is impure and will break your heart.
>>
Probably the only half-decent indie Harvest Moon clone, though that isn't saying a whole lot. There's a lot to do, but the characters are bland as shit (and ugly, too; the whole artstyle is painful unless you mod it) and it always has that nagging feeling that you're playing some kind of cheap bootleg HM. It's also easy as shit to break the game's economy, and really wouldn't be worth it if not for the abundance of mods out there.
>>
>>382059306
a comfy game but once you do all the community centre fetch quest things and finish the dungeon you kinda run out of stuff to do, or atleast I did. Fun game but I could never return to playing it
>>
>>382059306
Fun for a bit

You'll probably quit around the time winter rolls around
>>
what's the best gay pair?
>>
>>382059306
You play the first year and see everything you wanted to see then quit until multiplayer comes out eventually.
>>
>>382060843
seb
>>
i started playing like 3 days ago, can't stop playing. it's so fucking good
>>
not OP but any milf?
something that RF always lacked was to be able to date the milfs
>>
there really isnt alot to do past year 1, had fun playing for a short time but thats it.
>>
I played until I got all the fishes and crops at least once. Feels like a chore if you play too much though. Pace yourself with this game, like only playing 15 days max in one sitting.
>>
>>382060976
There's a mod that lets you date Marnie, but that's the only MILF-y option it adds.
>>
it's above decent
>>
Bought it recentley and just about to finish spring, any suggested mods? Looking for stuff to comfy up gameplay
>>
30 hours of fun. Then you'll get bored.
>>
>>382059306
I wasn't going to buy this until the multiplayer came out. I was get bored if I'm playing something like this grinding
>>
>>382059306
I dont think i made it past the 6 hours mark, i'd recommend any RF game over this.
>>
>>382061760
>30 hours of fun
>quit the game
>new update comes out
>play on new farm map
>30 more hours of fun
>never play the game again
>>
Any good mods for this game ?
>>
>>382062024
can confirm, 68 hours in steam library.
>>
>>382061884
i cannot see multiplayer ever coming to this game. we'll be told in a year it's not happening, or it's just some fucking minigames you can do together
>>
>>382062049
Music Mods. NPC Tracker, Get Dressed, etc..
Anything that makes the game a little less painful to play.
>>
>>382062324
i dont even see how multiplayer would benefit this game. you would split the work between two players essentially halfing the playtime.
>>
>>382063302
I don't know, maybe you can cuck your friend.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.