[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY EDF THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: edf beach.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
edf beach.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY EDF THREAD
>>
THE EDF GOOOOOYSSSSSSSS
>>
i wish depth crawlers weren't made of paper, they're really fun
>>
What IS it about this game? It's so fucking bizarre. How can every single aspect of it be so fucking janky and unpolished, while the gameplay is flawlessly fun?

The graphics look like royalty free stock models, the music is shit, the HUD is unappealing, the camera angle is awkward, the progression system is never explained well and doesn't make complete sense in the context of the game, yet I've never had this much fun and I can't put it down.

It's a LOT like Mount & Blade in that way
>>
>>382060663
lack of scripted events and the freedom in strategy. i love being an air raider fag because every mission calls for a different loadout and strategy
>>
>>382060663
what >>382060746 said and also how ridiculously powerful some of the gear is
it's one of the few games where i prefer fighting 100 enemies to fighting 1 because being able to kill an entire swarm in one shot is an amazing feeling
>>
>>382060746
>every mission calls for a different loadout and strategy

You can clear the whole game using ranger only.
>>
>>382061991
Did you read what he wrote
>>
Got this game in the sale, my first EDF. My 4690k and r9 290 should more than enough to handle it but it lags and crashes my whole computer. Can't play for more than a few missions and I really want to get into this
>>
>>382062309
That's funny, works for me!
>>
>blood effect size and angle of the Hectors' jolting determined by the weapon damage value
>goliath rocket launcher creates ~300 foot long spurts of blood and makes the Hectors' torso merge into their legs

this fucking game
>>
>>382063289
Try using a rapier on a Hector's foor for even more amusing results, also doing the Hector-only missions by swatting them around with the Balam is all kinds of stupid and amazing.
>>
>>382062309
I have similar specs (i7 4790k, R9 280x) and the game works fine, no crashes at all. Try turning in-game AA, AF on/off and updating/reinstalling your graphics driver.
>>
buy this shit in the steam sale if you haven't already
>>
File: file.png (320KB, 977x525px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
320KB, 977x525px
>befriend this one artfag guy
>add him on discord
>notice he's been playing
>too shy to ask if we should play together
>besides he probably has his own cool friends to play with
>even if he said yes, I don't really have that kind of time to play games anymore

I really don't know what to do anymore. I beat EDF shortly before I got my new full time job, and was the last time I ever enjoyed video games. Maybe I'll play EDF5 when it comes out for PC.
>>
Is this game fun solo?
>>
>>382063819
Will try, thanks anon
>>
>>382064317
Yes, absolutely
I've only played single player and split-screen with my gf so far. Split-screen is really fun but single player is way more of a challenge
>>
Save me!
>>
File: EDF!.jpg (272KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
EDF!.jpg
272KB, 700x700px
>>382059217
>>
File: EDF basic training.gif (2MB, 320x275px) Image search: [Google]
EDF basic training.gif
2MB, 320x275px
>>382059217
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.