[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 300.jpg (32KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
32KB, 300x450px
>>
It's fun and cute
>>
It's good but has too many bugs
>>
Just bought it last night. Cute game, great atmosphere, level design and gameplay
>>
rrrrrrrRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE SHIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
Wait, are we actually gonna talk about it?

I really love the completion, and how actually hard the trial of fools is.
>>
>>382044189
Too much inspiration from dark souls desu, the bugs going hollow is a major plot point and it's unoriginal
>>
got to endgame, never finished it. fun but the fucking backtracking
>>
>>382044189
ugh, can't wait for Blasphemous to come out.
>>
I like it so far. I would personally not include corpse runs in my game, though.
Also, something feels unnatural about that up and B attack. It won't work if you're holding B, you specifically have to tap it. It's not like the healing spell works in the air anyway, unless there's a trinket in the game that lets you, so I don't know why you can't just hold it. Something to get used to, but usually an up+button attack in games isn't picky about holding it.
>>
>>382044920
I don't think a whole lot of time went into the plot in general, but it's fun to play and has a nice aesthetic.
>>
>>382044819
>trial of fools
>constantly spam cancer ranged enemies that hover and kite over spikes
>are we dark souls yet? XDXD

Stopped bothering with that shit after a good while. It's not even the fun kind of challenging, it's just annoying bullshit..
>>
What is this? Beetle souls? A little interested in the game but that's what it looks like.
>>
File: IMG_8719.jpg (160KB, 931x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8719.jpg
160KB, 931x708px
>mfw defeating Mantis Lords

Loved that boss fight
>>
>>382046335
It's not Dark Souls at all except for the corpse run. It's like Metroid but you're a bug.
>>
>>382046130
See, I had almost no trouble with the Trial, but the White Palace made me get pretty upset. It was like the game suddenly changed its genre or some shit.
>>
>>382046130
I got through the first and final trial in one try. Quit being bad at video games.
>>
>>382046403
Beetlevania then? I can get behind that. Is it longer than Momodora: Reverie?
>>
>>382046560
I don't know what that is, but probably. It's about 30-40 hours on your first blind run.
>>
>>382046560
25ish hours for a bare-bones run. Average seems to be around 35-40 for 100%
>>
>>382046851
>>382046861
Significantly longer then. Sounds great. Music good? I'll pick it up on payday.
>>
>>382046560
I never played that game and I'm still playing through Hollow Knight, but people say it's really long and it seems like it so far. I'm at 13 hours and I'm not even sure if I'm halfway through. For comparison, Ori and the Blind Forest, Axiom Verge, and Guacamelee have less hours than even that clocked.
>>
>>382046914
>Music good?
You're in for a treat my man, I like the music so much it actually makes my jaw drop and even make me feel kinda sad listening to it.
>>
>>382046560
Yes, and it's not even remotely close. Hollow Knight is possibly the longest Metroidvania I've played, and they intend to add more content and alternate playable characters in the future, iirc.
>>
>>382046394
>Hop down
>Ohfug this is a boss room
>They're staring at me
>Don't do anything
>Try and leave
>Harpichord kicks in
>They all bow at the end
>>
>>382046560
I had a great time not knowing how big the game was. I kept underestimating it but I also kept finding new expanded areas 10-15 hours in.
>>
Please give me a ps4 port.
>>
>>382046394
Good fight but honestly it's very easy if you upgrade your nail, which Quirrel advise you to when you reach the village.

But I actually can't remember if I did Mantis Lords before or after Soul Master, which is significantly harder.
>>
It doesn't run on my computer ;-;
>>
>>382047692
Very true but so fun. I just engaged the fight for Soul Master and he kicked my
shit in so I'm going to keep him on the backburner till my nail is stronger.
>>
File: 20170627063347_1.jpg (54KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170627063347_1.jpg
54KB, 1600x900px
The only enjoyable part of this was the Providence and White Palace
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.