[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo Vidya.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: jojos-bizarre-adventure.jpg (336KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
jojos-bizarre-adventure.jpg
336KB, 900x900px
If it wasn't a fighting game, what other genre could work for JoJo?
Also what would you say is next for JoJo games?
>>
>>382043063

Dating sim
>>
>>382043063
If it wasn't a fighting game, it should be an idol game with several debonair and exotic fashions to dress up your hypermasculine yet simultaneously homoerotic client while they work on mysteries behind the scenes, requiring you to make the most profit for them so they can do better detective work after posing for GQ.

In all honesty I think the audience made it clear that they need to make a better ASB and EoH's tag team gimmick was a major pain in the ass. If they could just make the AI stop being such a cakewalk and find a way to better manage the data and power overload caused by that god-awful cel-CGI artwork to make it #AESTHETIC instead of attractive, they could make a pretty great game.
>>
>>382043239
>Finally work up The courage to talk to Jotaro
>He yells at you and calls you an annoying bitch
>>
Just make an action game.
>>
>>382043063
Stealth
>>
>>382043063
Rhythm game
>>
>>382043562
>You persist
>he ora oras you for 45 solid seconds like steely dan
>>
>>382043063
Jojo: The Adventure Game, where you use your wits and plot armor to bullshit your way through increasingly bizarre enemies.
>>
File: 1477997409145.png (204KB, 767x519px) Image search: [Google]
1477997409145.png
204KB, 767x519px
>>382043063
Steel Ball Run Game.
Developed by Rockstar San Diego
>>
>>382043063
Boss rush game a la Furi
>>
>>382043063
The obvious reason is to make an Xcom style game.
thats the natural evolution of JoJo gamming
>>
>>382043063
I want a puzzle game where you have to use your Stand power in different ways to solve the current problem. Probably something like Ghost Trick.
>>
>>382043063
A slower paced horror game could work for Part 8. You'd have to investigate each level, like Kira's apartment or the Higashikata household, in order to find ways to beat the enemy stand user.
>>
>>382043063
Flight Sim.
>>
>>382043706
I'd kill for a Devil May Cry like series with JoJo Parts where you play the Joestars through out. They could easily make it up to part 4 with part 4 being the best of them, because it would basically be persona the action game.
>>
>>382044062
Usually, japanese beat'em up that revolves around an anime sucks
>>
literally Persona
>>
The appeal of Jojo for me is learning about new characters and stands and the puzzle element that goes into each fight.

Fights are not won by who has the best stand but by who is the best at using theirs.

This is why having a traditional fighter with characters you already know doesn't really capture the essence of Jojo.

For a Jojo game to be good it should have it's own story entirely, written by someone competent with supervision or input from Araki himself. If you were to do references they should be similar to the callbacks we see in Steel Ball Run.

Gameplay wise it would probably be an adventure game of some sort. Often with stand battles one of the fighters isn't even there. So there's often four options. a) figuring out the stand ability, b) figuring out the user's location, c) avoiding direct contact with the stand to learn more about it, d) exploiting the weakness and fighting the stand or the user once you know it.

You'd have to come up with a gameplay system that can do all of those things and still be fun and interesting.
>>
>>382043063
Rhythm game for shits and giggles or turn based rpg. Maybe even a FE style combat game where you can alter stand effects/attacks
>>
>>382045920
That's exactly how I feel. I've always dreamed of making a Platinum-esq game of boss fights where the player character is consistently and heavily outmatched until they can solve a puzzle of how to creatively turn the tables on their opponent. It would probably be too difficult to implement without breaking the flow of combat, but if anyone ever did this successfully, it would be one of the most beloved games ever.
>>
>>382045920
>input from Araki himself.

Eyes of Heaven as by araki
>>
This is a great idea, trust me on this, but a Jojo game would great as a Kart Racer
>>
>>382043706
They made two and they were both shit.
>>
>>382046649
>written by Araki
>still ends with GER and Tusk being worthless and Jotaro saving the day
fuck Araki
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.