[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Senran Kagura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sk.jpg (52KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
sk.jpg
52KB, 460x215px
Redpill me on Senran Kagura, lads.

Is the game just a mediocre beat em up with tiddies, or is there any decent game to be found? How much fanservice content is there (I'm not talking about the one during the gameplay, I'm talking about side content that is purely fanservice)?

Which one of the two games available on Steam is the better one?
>>
>>382042534
its literally just a "game" about naked girls with huge boobs
>>
>>382042534
It's a series that could of been cool, but decided fan service spin-off games are the way to go.
>>
Ballon tits no nipples shitgame.
>>
>>382043105
Aren't the only fanservice spin-offs Bon Appetit and the water-gun fighting game?
>>
>>382043704
You forgot Versus too
>>
Just buy Shinovi Versus
>>
A mediocre series of games since day 1. Since it started off as nintendo exclusive, people were "allowed" to talk about it on /v/ which is why it gained popularity over the numerous titty games on PS consoles. However titty games sell best on PS consoles, so what started off as putting a game on something other than 3DS shifted development to making the series PS exclusives. Because of this, it is now "okay" to admit the games are mediocre since /v/ can't stand the idea of admitting they enjoy a PS exclusive.
>>
File: 1497769643955.png (102KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497769643955.png
102KB, 600x500px
They're mindless button mashers, their best point is actually the story and relationship between characters.
SV has faster gameplay, but EV has more content and fanservice.
The ones on 3DS are the same, but with a more serious tone.
>>
>>382044814
What is there to do between fights? Is it just cutscenes, or is there other stuff to do?
>>
File: 1497313138277.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497313138277.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
post best cat
>>
>>382043704
And the Versus games.

Basically, anything that's not the 3DS games at this point.
>>
it's not a great game, but you can actually beat off to it (them clothes destruction animations), and with the difficulty cranked up it does provide some challenge and fun
>>
>>382042534
3DS games are 2D beat-em-ups, Vita games are musou games.
>>
>>382043497
Also, disappointing asses.
>>
File: 1497770921958.png (301KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497770921958.png
301KB, 600x600px
>>382044930
Mostly beat grunts to cutscene into boss fight, you get grades by how damage you take and how much time it takes you to beat the level.
The combat has "tech" like dash-cancel, jump-cancel, etc... but isn't really that deep.
SK2 and SV are the "best" in that regard.
>>
musou with tiddies and better gameplay.
>>
>>382042534
if you play the game, you will feel for them -- and not just with your penis. i wasn't expecting such feels. these girls have made tremendous sacrifices and work hard all the time doing dangerous, wacky stuff, yet they just brush it off and smile as schoolgirls do
>>
>>382042534
Get both.

Ninja school girls who have huge tits and they attack each other until someone's clothes fall off. GOTYAY.
>>
>>382043704
All the games have a fair quota of fanservice, the franchise was born because the creator wanted to see stereoscopic tits after all, but the games on 3ds feel less "fanservice" than the other ones because the hardware isn't really for games like that. SV was as serious as Burst in general, but EV was a lot more shameless about it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.