[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREATH OF THE WILD FUCKING SUCKS, WHAT THE FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

>"I wonder what's on top of that hill!"
>A shrine
>"Oh what the fuck! Who is this bird dude with his instrument? I wonder what this leads too!
>A shrine
>"Oh wow, I wonder what quest this woman is going to give me!
>Collect 20 bat wings and on the rare occasion, go find this shrine
>"Oh sweet, I wonder what's in this encampment!"
>Blue Mokoblins instead of orange ones....
>".... Fuck.. I wonder what's on th-.."
>SHRINE
>"What's behind that waterfa-..."
>SHRINE
>"CHECK OUT THIS FUCKING DRAGON, HOLY SHIT I WONDER WHAT IT LEADS TO-...."
>MOTHER FUCKING SHRINE

FUCK THIS, MOTHER FUCK THIS PIECE OF TRASH GAME. NOTHING BUT FUCKING LITERAL TREE TURDS AND FUCKING SHRINES
>>
File: 1441750309799.jpg (121KB, 694x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441750309799.jpg
121KB, 694x600px
>>382042429
>>
File: Zelda btfo.jpg (2MB, 2637x2893px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda btfo.jpg
2MB, 2637x2893px
>>382042429

>he thought Nintendos first open world game wouldn't be complete trash

lmao at your life senpai
>>
ur one roight mad little cunt aren't u
>>
File: 1472306049816.jpg (52KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1472306049816.jpg
52KB, 392x495px
>>382042429
>>
File: 1462013317811.png (542KB, 749x854px) Image search: [Google]
1462013317811.png
542KB, 749x854px
Point taken.
>>
File: jimsterling-photo.jpg (19KB, 421x316px) Image search: [Google]
jimsterling-photo.jpg
19KB, 421x316px
>tfw Jim Sterling was right

Apologize
>>
Man, I wish I could have seen your reaction when they revealed that the biggest part of DLC Pack 1 is literally another shrine.
>>
>>382042429
welcome to the wonders of open world gaming

you can do """"""""""""anything""""""""""
>>
>>382042429
>waahhhhh it shuld be like muh goobiesoft games and just have everything on the map from the start
>>
File: 1478230739591.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1478230739591.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>382042812

y-y-you're.... kidding me, right?
>>
>>382042429
>"I wonder what's on top of that hill!"
>A hole in the ground
>"Oh what the fuck! Who is this kid moping about? I wonder what this leads too!
>A golden skulltula
>"Oh wow, I wonder what quest this woman is going to give me!
>You want milk? You want me to buy milk or milk a cow? Or on the rare occasion run across all of hyrule to show a quest item to another NPC
>"Oh sweet, I wonder what's in this encampment!"
>Stalfoses instead of lizalfos....
>".... Fuck.. I wonder what's on th-.."
>A HOLE IN THE GROUND
>"What's behind that waterfa-..."
>A HOLE IN THE GROUND
>"CHECK OUT THIS GHOST IN THE DISTANCE, HOLY SHIT I WONDER WHAT IT LEADS TO-...."
>MOTHER HOLE IN THE GROUND

FUCK THIS, MOTHER FUCK THIS PIECE OF TRASH GAME. NOTHING BUT FUCKING HOLES IN THE GROUND AND LITERAL GOLD SPIDERS.
>>
>>382043370

Where did OP imply any of that in his post, anon?
>>
I absolutely love the older Zelda games. But the double standard some fans of those games have in relation to Breath of the Wild really is palpable.
I really wonder how Shrines could be such an evil all while you would happily dive into all kinds of caves and crap in the earlier games, that weren't even likely to have any decent treasure.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.