[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust have settled, what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Daikatanabox.jpg (67KB, 410x500px) Image search: [Google]
Daikatanabox.jpg
67KB, 410x500px
Now that the dust have settled, what went wrong?
>>
>>382035875
nice
>>
>>382035875
Fuck you.
>>
masters-of-doom.pdf
>>
>>382035689
Changing the engine.
>>
>>382035875
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>382035996

>>
>>382035875
checked
>>
>>382035689

nightdive has not remastered it yet
>>
>>382035689
Romero didn't actually make me his bitch.
>>
File: inafune has a big ego.jpg (1MB, 3840x1955px) Image search: [Google]
inafune has a big ego.jpg
1MB, 3840x1955px
>>382035689

Hubris. Like another dev from another time.
>>
>>382037268
I still dont get that commercial. Were devs that notorious at the time? I thought celebrity devs were a recent thing.
>>
>>382037436
Romero was the first. He was a rock star in gaming. He almost invented the concept of celebrity devs single handedly.
>>
>>382037436

Celeb devs started in the 90's and Romero was one of the first. Romero acted as the spokesperson for the Doom team, so he got all the credit.

The context of the ad was that Romero wanted to make an ad playing on the trash talk in Deathmatches. But that context didn't come through, and you just had an ad insulting people for no reason.
>>
>>382037436
Doom was the number 1 game of the 90s, it was bigger than Windows.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.