[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sequel when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (317KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317KB, 750x469px
Sequel when?
>>
I don't know, but I want one. There's not enough games centered around Biblical lore.
>>
It needs to be based about loving jesus christ instead of a mere creature.
>>
>>382035709
>biblical lore
You realize that almost none of this was in the bible?
>>
File: 1489736091265.jpg (88KB, 855x885px) Image search: [Google]
1489736091265.jpg
88KB, 855x885px
>>382036423
I meant Christian lore.
>>
>>382035709
>Biblical
>based on a poem written in the 1300s
>set in the Crusades

???
>>
>>382036739
>>382036964

The crusades were real

The poem was just an artistic attempt to describe hell

The game takes parts of the poem and sets it in the crusades to keep things interesting

Do you even worship Jesus mate?
>>
>>382037195
Seeing as your lord and savior had already died, been dredged up by God, and then raised to heaven some 1300 years before the poem this game was based on was written, this isn't a Biblical story.
>>
I struggle to see how the rest of the Commedia could be turned into a video game
>>
>>382035503
Weird OP. I was just thinking about this when heading to work but I doubt we'll ever get a sequel

It wasn't complete ass but the ending levels were shit. Felt like they rushed it.
>>
>>382035503
It was cancelled. Apparently it was gong to be more of an adventure game rather than another hack and slash, with climbing mechanics like Assassin's Creed.

>http://www.gamezone.com/news/rumor-dante-s-inferno-had-a-sequel-in-the-works-was-going-to-let-you-fight-angels-and-was-set-in-purgatory-3444103
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.