[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Criminally Underrated Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Sonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg (32KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg
32KB, 240x300px
Games that got too much flak or didn't get the credit they deserve.

This is one of the best 3D Sonic games.
>god tier soundtrack for both day and night stages
>god tier daytime segments
>cool hub worlds with both day and night, basically Sonic Adventure 3 but without Chao
>night time segments actually are fun once you unlock more combos, had decent platforming

If this game got a sequel that improved the gameplay mechanics and exp scaling, it would be the best 3D Sonic games.
>>
>>382035386
>night time segments actually are fun once you unlock more combos
It's never fun. It's just shit.
>>
it's the first sonic without obtuse controls and I like the prince of persia 2008 cinematic platforming
>>
It's very much underrated and never gets the credit it deserves for finally making Sonic work in 3D. And anyone that hates on the hubs are little dicked bitches.
>>
>>382035386
HD or SD version?

HD version, yeah, it gets a bum rap (it's not perfect but it's enjoyable).

SD version is shitbags.
>>
>>382035386
>Games that got too much flak or didn't get the credit they deserve.
No. Unleashed is a mediocre at best game that gets the proper amount of credit it deserves.

There's a reason most of the needless padding featured in this game (hubs, binary gameplay structure, medal gates) was dropped in future sequels.
>>
>>382035386
>god tier soundtrack for both day and night stages
>night stages songs
All I heard is DUN DUN DUUN DUUUNNN
Fuck that song
>>
>>382035386
Played the Wii one
An abomination compared to colours
>>
>>382035520
This.

OP is a retard.
>>
>>382036471
Excuse me but I'm allowed to enjoy what I want.
>>
File: eargasm.gif (426KB, 399x225px) Image search: [Google]
eargasm.gif
426KB, 399x225px
>>382036246
The actual stage music is great, it was annoying how that one single song would play every time you ran into an enemy, so you never get to actually enjoy the real night OST unless you listen to it outside of the game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7N8ioyflQ&
>>
>>382036624
And you enjoy shit. That combat was worse than God of War and that series has basic combat.
Next you'll tell me that DW has amazing combat.
>>
>>382036624
You can enjoy shit, you don't need permission from anyone.
>>
>>382036218

"it did something different therefore what was established was bad". fail logic on the pretense that sequels exist only to reinforce weaknesses
>>
>>382035793
>never gets the credit it deserves for finally making Sonic work in 3D.
When it came out everybody said it would be the perfect sonic game if it was just day time levels.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.