[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened? It seems everybody completely forgot this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

What happened? It seems everybody completely forgot this game existed, I never see it discussed when PS4 exclusives are mentioned
>>
Ape Escape babies being toxic and entitled again.
>>
It's not really a "new" game
>>
>>382029994
>ape escape
what
>>
I bought it a few days ago. Pretty good game actually. Very underrated.
>>
>>382029918
Nobody here discusses PS4 exclusives in the first place because you guys are all a bunch of memeing cuckolds raving about >muh PC, >muh Soulsborne and generally being contrarian niggers
>>
>>382029918
It's one of the best PS4 games, i m o, and like the other anons said, I would appreciate good PS4 exclusive threads but literally all of them die within thirty minutes.
But yeah I like it quite a bit.
>>
>>382029994
No one gives a single fuck about ape escape except that one autismo that keeps posting in every thread. What a retard he is holy fuck.
>>
>>382030526
Yeah that's why there was a thread about it yesterday that lasted over 12 hours, really shows how nobody cares about it anymore haha
>>
>>382030000
quads of truth, its basically a remake of the first game, there isnt much to talk about. its still a great game though.
>>
>>382030000
Nice quads
>>
>>382029918
It was a great game and was discussed when it released.
>>
File: soup.jpg (63KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
soup.jpg
63KB, 640x898px
>TRIPFAG
BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>>
File: 1352876879294.png (227KB, 390x388px) Image search: [Google]
1352876879294.png
227KB, 390x388px
>>382029918
Ehhh, it's kind of an inferior remake in a lot of ways, so there's nothing to really gush about. It's still a very solid game though, so there's nothing to shitpost about either. And when something isn't particularly good OR particularly bad, there's not a lot of discussion about it.
>>
File: 1497925246106.png (311KB, 453x442px) Image search: [Google]
1497925246106.png
311KB, 453x442px
>>382029918
It was forgettable. It has none of the humor of the original game and the soundtrack sucks.
>>
>>382029918
Because by itself it's a decent game but it's mediocre compared to the original.
>>
It's a very good game when you remove all the cutscenes and the movie excerpts and the talking.
Unfortunately, they're there and they really sour replays.
>>
What do you guys think people would think of it if the original never existed and the remake was the first game in the series?
>>
>>382032959

This. It had good gameplay and graphics.

..but why were the characters sterilized? In the original game RnC really dont like each other much at first. They had to grow together, it was organic.
>>
Along with other issues with the game itself mentioned in this thread, it's also a gratuitious remake when people really just wanted a continuation of the series.
>>
>/v/ goes apeshit over Mario Kart 8 "Wahoo" Edition port
>/v/ goes silent over a complete remastering of a 10+ year old game

"t-t-totally not Nintendogaf you guys!"
>>
>>382029918
Because /v/ only talks about nintendo games while shitposting sony ones if a sony game doesnt bring butthurt on toddlers is left to be forgotten but only on /v/ it sure is discussed in another forum or site.
>>
>>382034052
Honestly one of the top ten dumbest posts I've ever seen on this sight. It's just so dense.
>>
>>382030787
Reminder that people pretending /v/ never liked Ape Escape are summerfags.
>>
Just out of curiosity did they ever make the Bouncer available for everyone who didn't pre-order?
>>
>>382029918
Yeah, it's fun. I beat it a while ago. Was it a launch title? I don't remember
>>
>>382029918
>PS4 exclusives
I'm a Sonybro that only buys games for Sony consoles, but their exclusives are never to be trusted. They spend ridiculous amounts of money on marketing really boring games.
>>
>>382034349
LEL

Like his post aint true
>>
>>382034891
>his
nice try
>>
How good is it compared to the other games in the franchise? R&C 3 and A Crack in Time are fucking legendary
>>
>>382034891
No your post wasn't you fucking idiot. I mean, if you just read the thread you can clearly see that /v/ is fairly fucking critical of this game, and if you were around when it originally came out (which you clearly weren't) you'd know that /v/ was just as critical then too.

Also, the idea that /v/ is a single entity with a single opinion on any given thing is retarded too.
>>
>>382035236
Worse.
>>
>>382034052
>/v/ liking a game that only the 10 people who bought a Wii U even played
>/v/ not talking about a game that removed shit from the original, removed the personality from the characters, and sucked out all the humor so they could advertise a garbage kid's movie that flopped harder than fembusters
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.