[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vermin Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Jellyfish.jpg (758KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758KB, 1024x768px
>It's not a general edition

>What is this?
Computer-controlled MSPaint cockfights by autists on neo-/v/

>How do I make a Vermin?
Draw a monster with up to 3 forms in MSPaint, then distribute points between the five pictured stats as such:
-Evo 1 Vermin are allowed 13 points
-Evo 2 Vermin are allowed 16 points and an ability, or 20 points and no ability.
-Evo 3 Vermin are allowed 20 points and an ability, or 25 points and no ability.

>How do I enter my Vermin into the tournament?
When the host announces sign-ups are open, respond to that post with the Vermin you want to enter. First come, first serve.

>Where can I store my Vermin for safekeeping?
http://vb.booru.org/index.php
>>
>vermin thread
>on a weekday
what the fuck are you doing anon
>>
>>382029480
People like vermin. Let's open it up so more people can join in!
>>
>>382029564
no you fuckin idiot, vermin threads should stick to the weekends, because a. otherwise people will start trying to get this shit moved to /vg/ or something, and b. signups/tournaments happen then.
>>
you're being paranoid. and whats wrong with /vg/ ?
>>
>>382030232
Argie Host here, I'm still doing shit, wait till weekend.
>>
>>382030453
You forgot to take your trip off, friend.
>>
>>382030610
He's one of the tournament hosts, he kinda needs his trip if he's not actually doing a tournament.
>>
>>382030874
what is the point of having something but not talking about it? people talk about the nintendo and the play station and the x box on this board all the time but they don't worry about being sent to /vg/ so why should we?
>>
>>382031075
Because this isn't technically vidya.
Which kinda begs the question as to why this would get sent to /vg/ and not /qst/ or something, but hey, I'm not the one who says that shit.
>>
>>382031508
>sent to /qst/
fund it.
>>
>>382029189
I mean, this threads sounds like it would either belong on >/vg/ >/qst/ or >/tg/, since it isn't actually vidya, and it's recurring, and it's a text based game, and it's NOT VIDYA.

Neat concept though.
>>
>>382032117
vermin was spawned on v. its vidya.
>>
>>382032703
What platform is it on, because if you can't play it on a vidya system, it's not vidya.
>>
>>382032802
pc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.