[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one do you prefer /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3142.jpg (36KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3142.jpg
36KB, 560x400px
Which one do you prefer /v/?
>>
>>382028163
Isn't the PSP kinda old at this point?
>>
Vita. 3DS ain't a bad system, though.
>>
>>382028163
I own more games for my 3DS, however, I really like the games I've got for my Vita.
>>
>>382028163
Traded Vita for a New 3DS, played Xenoblade on it, haven't looked back since
>>
>>382028163
Probably the Vita.
>>
Dont got a Vita, but PSP waa top tier.
>>
>>382029743
i played xenoblade and monhun for like 500 hours and traded my 3ds for a henkaku'd vita. no regrets. Still i can now see this gens hanheld have a much poorer repertoire compared to the previous one, thank god you can play psp games on vita, most jrpgs native to the console are shit waifu baiting and lolis
>>
Both are top tier handhelds which are let down by mediocre first party support, but 3ds is much better than the vita in that regard so it's a bit better in my opinion.
>>
>>382028163
3DS
>>
3DS has more games, and has far more homebrew potential.
>>
Got both.

Vita is an amazing vanillaware machine, but while my playing hours on it are in the hundreds, on the 3ds I have thousands. Clear choice.
>>
I've had a Vita and 3DS since the start of both their lives.
Early on, the 3DS had some decent titles. However, the Vita has taken priority since the 2nd year onward and it continues to remain on top of the list of consoles I pay attention to.
The 3DS is good for some of the lesser-known niche titles it has though, but I just can't get into any of its 1st party titles.
>>
>>382032124
>3DS has more games

That's objectively wrong though my man.
>>
>>382032538
>thinking all the weeb garbo on the vita counts as games
>>
>>382028163
3DS has Picross, it wins by default. I wish Vita got titles like Lumines :( psp was great
>>
>>382032870

The amount of chinese shovelware on the 3DS far outweigh the amount on the Vita buddy.
Though both have fantastic libraries, the Vita caters to niche gamers while the 3DS caters to the general casual crowd.
>>
>>382033068
There might be more trash games. But looking at the ratio between actual games and shit games the 3ds wins.
>>
neither console have games, and the ones they do have are on other, better consoles
>>
>>382028163
The one that isn't weebshit
>>
>>382033306

>There may be more shit games on the 3DS but at least there aren't as many shit games on the 3DS!
I mean c'mon buddy if you're going to start a pointless console war you should articulate yourself better.
>>
>>382033523
So neither then?
>>
>>382032892
>>
>>382028163
Hardware wise: vita
Software wise: 3DS
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.