[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never explore the mountains of Beleriand and find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1387.jpg (489KB, 1395x983px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1387.jpg
489KB, 1395x983px
>You will never explore the mountains of Beleriand and find the hidden city of Gondolin
>>
And why would we get a game like this if trash like Shadow of War entertains the masses?

The true potential of Tolkien's work will never witnessed in a video game or even tv series for that matter.
>>
>>382027847
Devs will never EVER make a world like this. Why? Because they're afraid of the backlash.

Those landscapes look pretty but they'd either have to be empty or put in some kind of annoying collectible scattered everywhere, not to mention traversing it would be a time-wasting nightmare without a mount or some kind of fast-travel, but if you implement the latter then people would complain it's just wasted space.
>>
I would murder Christopher if he allowed anyone to make a Silmarillion game.
>>
I remember in early minecraft, someone tried to make this and it looked decent. go see if that got converted into a playable map
>>
does anyone have any experience with lotro? I don't know how big the player base is but I would be willing to solo play if it is comfy enough
>>
Reddit as fuck
Cyberpunk is /ourguy/
>>
>>382030467
>a literal phoneposter in the wrong thread

kys yourself
>>
>>382030467
(you)
>>
>>382030657
>a literal phoneposter in the wrong thread
you think i'm rich or something? I can't afford a phone
>>
>>382030467
>"Reddit as fuck"
>Sent from my i-Phone
>>
>you will never play tolkien farming simulator 400 F.A.
>>
File: 1350838737834.jpg (44KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
1350838737834.jpg
44KB, 400x281px
>no Silmarillion game, movie, etc. ever
>>
>>382027847
yes, you never will.
closest thing (still far far off the mark) would have been MERP, but WB has made sure you will never see that either.
>>
File: lotr-fellowship-of-the-ring-1-1.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lotr-fellowship-of-the-ring-1-1.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>382027847
will we ever see remaster of this or ROFK?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.