[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2019 release date Why is it gonna take so long?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

>2019 release date

Why is it gonna take so long?
>>
Kojima is hack
>>
Because making games is actually kind of a pain in the ass and takes a long time?
>>
Because making games takes time.
>>
Why are you so hype? No one even knows what Death Stranding even is yet.
>>
kojima wants to milk sony only to release another half finished piece of crap
>>
Are you kidding? Phantom Pain took like 5 years to make and it still wasn't finished
>>
He has to make sure he pisses away a huge chunk of the budget and time.
>>
>>382027831
I dont even know what kind of game it is. is it a shooter? 3rd person action? what?
>>
>>382027831
>I tell Guillermo-kun, Mads-kun
>"did you rike it?"
>no one understand
>>
Think of all the distracting filler dialogue Kojima has to pack into corners of the game you'll never touch.
>>
>>382028160
Because they helped build and engine from scrap.
>>
who gives a fuck, we know nothing about it and it's probably going to be shit anyways. the more i hear about this dude the more i think that konami was probably in the right
>>
>>382028406
I would guess that it'd be 3rd person action based on Kojima's past work. But I'm not even sure if the people making it are totally sure what it's actually going to be yet.
>>
>>382028406
3rd person action game he said.
>>
>>382027831
Movies takes long, it has always been like that.
>>
>>382027831

The gook needs to launder as much money to his D-list crushes for as long as possible.

MGSV incoming. You guys are going to feel so stupid when this game sucks too.
>>
>>382028957
Except that videogame development is not a linear process where only one thing can be done at the time.
>>
>>382028123
it's a fairly standard third-person action game with some kind of multiplayer, and some novel mechanics related to how death is handled. it looks like the trailers. It's a Hideo Kojima game.
>>
>>382029357
If we were in the same room together, I would put my tongue in your ear and you would cry. Cry like a little bitch boy.
>>
usually AAA games take 3-4 years to make and this one only started full development last year with the decima engine.
>>
>>382027831
They're building a new engine for it and hiring VAs that can also do motion capture for their characters. Also, this isn't even the game they're making, it's just a ruse like The Phantom Pain by Mobius Dicks.
>>
>>382030140
>They're building a new engine
They aren't. Although they started making the game like a year ago so it doesnt really matter
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.