[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there a way to bypass Blizzard's 50% w/l ratio matchmaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: is_it_mine__by_imflain-d9id3tj.jpg (118KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
is_it_mine__by_imflain-d9id3tj.jpg
118KB, 1024x576px
is there a way to bypass Blizzard's 50% w/l ratio matchmaking odds rigging?

That is if you win too much they put u against much better players in a losing streak and if u lose too much they put you against weak players.
>>
>>382026393
Why is Widow's hiney the best hiney in the history of vidya?

It's not even the biggest or the jiggliest or the most toned, it's just so incomparably perfect in some indefinable way
>>
Yeah, find a group and play well every game. It's not rigged against you, no one has ever proved it. It's a team game and there are many factors to winning or losing. If you play like a god you are still only 1/6th of a team where one wrong move can lose the game.
>>
>>382026490
Can you prove that statement?
>>
>>382026490
I wanna bury my face in it and suck the farts from her blue puckered anus.
>>
>>382026393
Why I don't fuck with that game.
>>
>>382026393
no, the game isnt designed to reward good players its designed to keep shitters on par with them so everyone feels good and can be the hero and bla bla bla overwatch sucks
>>
>>382026393
Isn't that fair?

>Doing good
>Want to play better people so i can get better

>Doing Bad
>want to play worse so i can get better
>>
File: 1496560408555.gif (1MB, 246x470px) Image search: [Google]
1496560408555.gif
1MB, 246x470px
>>382026490
It's because
>Another reason -- and one we would easily go back on if we thought swimming added fantastic gameplay -- is that every Overwatch hero is animated by hand using key frame animation. We do this because we believe our animators can get the most personality out of each hero with this method. We really believe in the art form that is animation. Many games use motion capture and/or a single-body, shared animation across many different characters. This isn't the case in OW. Everything is done by hand.
>>
>>382026393

only way around it is to play with a full team of friends that are good, otherwise you're going to be forced to carry a bad team against a full team of good players forcing you to lose.
>>
>>382027367
Yes and no it sounds good in pratice but constantly having to carry shitty teams and/or being matched against people at lest way above your teams level gets really frustrating.
>>
>>382028992
Thats any competitive game where you dont stack. Awwww is this babbys first game with a competitive gamemode???
>>
File: thinkem.jpg (31KB, 717x395px) Image search: [Google]
thinkem.jpg
31KB, 717x395px
Lose on purpose and fuck up your own team until you get matched with scrubs, then assrape them until you get matched with good players again
>>
Isn't that generally how the elo system is supposed to work?
>>
>>382029156
hmmmm? someone work up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
>>
>>382028992
You're matched with five other players who each think they're carrying their team, too.

If you're as gud as you think you are you'll rise through the ladder until you reach a point where you're playing against players of equal skill, resulting in a 50% win rate and stagnation unless you get better or worse at the game. If that's already happened, you are where you belong.
>>
>>382030302
This
So many people are quick to whine that comp is broken when in reality they're just not as good as the think they are. People need to stop looking at the fucking number and just play.
>>
File: 1493203902161.png (232KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493203902161.png
232KB, 420x420px
>>382029223
>Do this
>after a period of throwing and a period of stomping, end up with a 50% w/l rate
>>
>>382029825
This.

If you want to get higher then 50% win/loss, get gudder. Your rank will rise, and you will eventually get matches with people that are equal to your new gudder skill level. Keep getting gudder forever to keep your win/loss above 50%.
>>
File: 640.png (198KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640.png
198KB, 640x360px
>mid 2017
>still playing Overwatch
when will people stop supporting this garbage game and its shitty developers behind it?
>>
File: IThinkIShouldStay.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IThinkIShouldStay.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>382026393
>Being such a shitter that you allow other people to be better than you and have a matchmaker point it out.

This is your own fault.
>>
>>382032392
>2017
>not playing Overwatch
when will /v/ actually play some vidya?
>>
File: 39bJzqE.png (110KB, 620x569px) Image search: [Google]
39bJzqE.png
110KB, 620x569px
>do placements
>in 5 out of my 10 placement matches 1-3 people leave my team mid-game all but ensuring an enemy victory
>losing this match still counts as a loss and negatively impacts my placement
>blizzdrones will defend this
>>
>>382032975
>Give no fucks about SR and play on because literally nobody gives a shit about how long your e-dick is

The alternative to competitive is quickplay and quickplay is fucking cancer.
>>
>>382032975
you SHOULDN'T give a fuck about your rank when people are abusing the system and playing sombra, torb-symmetra and fucking mercy to easily reach GM with a 40% win rate
>>
>>382032975
You probably play on console, so serves you right
>>
>win
>mmr improves
>get matched vs better opponents
wooaw
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.