[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Tomm-Hulett.jpg (134KB, 609x352px) Image search: [Google]
Tomm-Hulett.jpg
134KB, 609x352px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
He cared too much
>>
>>382022098
deranged lunatic
>>
He's one of those dudes who thinks he knows everything, that he "studied" Silent Hill and there's no way his interpretation of the series could be wrong, even though he's one of the biggest proponents of the series being open to just about any interpretation (even though that's wrong). He legitimately thought he was the walking talking Silent Hill encyclopedia, but basically everything he knew was half assed and he filled in the blanks with his imagination rather than what was actually true and created his own personal idealized version of what Silent Hill is, which is completely different from what the games actually were. When met with backlash and criticisms, his response was to mock or deride people for daring to not see the games his way, even going so far as to put jokes about people from the community inside the games itself to show them that he was the one who held all the power.

It's a shame he's shitting up Wayforward now. They don't deserve this fresh hell.
>>
Welcome to the Jace Hall show.
>>
File: TRSHE14b-Wah-Wah-Waaah.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TRSHE14b-Wah-Wah-Waaah.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>>382022098
>>
>>382022098
Biggest fan of Silent Hill I've ever seen. Seriously.
>>
>>382022098
He just loved SH more than you.
>>
>>382022098

bald
>>
>>382023832
but at least not pig-like in appearance
>>
>>382022098
narcissistic piece of shit who genuinely believed that he knew what the silent hill series was about better than the devs who worked on the series to begin wtih
>>
>>382023037
>even going so far as to put jokes about people from the community inside the games

What? I hadn't heard of this. What did he put in?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.