[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch owners, is it safe to carry the joy con straps in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Switch owners, is it safe to carry the joy con straps in the official switch case? The packaging says that it's ok, but holy shit, it bends the case like crazy and puts pressure right on the switch screen.
>>
>>382020263
no idea, i use the cheaper insignia chase that is thicker and i have no trouble.
>>
>>382020263
That looks like it's gonna fuck up your analogue sticks.
>>
>>382020263
joy con = fun deception
>>
>>382020263
For what purpose?
>>
>>382020608
>>382020685
>>382020929
>>382021101
fucking nintendo trying to destroy my console so i buy a new one for mario, fucking jewish gooks
>>
>>382020263
How much did you pay for that? Looks pretty shitty. I bought the mario items one for 15.00 and it holds a shit load of games and accesories.
>>
>>382022015
20 dollars
>>
>>382020263
>Buy overpriced console with various problems
>spend over $100+ on extras
>it still doesn't solve anything
I really don't care about helping you Anon. Anyone who bought a Switch within 2 years of it launching is fucking retarded. The money you spent was already wasted, there's no way of fixing that - now all you have to do is wait for the inevitable Switch hardware revision (or the second one, or the third one) which will gradually fix some design flaws.
>>
>>382022294
I don't even know what flaws you're talking about. The only reproducible problem was the joycon fucking up, and they fixed that
>>
>>382022294
Thanks for you contribution to my thread :-)

I'll have you know, I'll gladly buy Switch 1.5,2,3, etc. since I am not poor and I like videogames :)
>>
>>382022407
Perhaps you should google or lurk for more than 2 seconds, because there are more than a dozen stupid hardware / design / functionality flaws with the system
>>
>>382022627
If you're talking actual problems with the system, I mentioned the only one that was real. If you're talking some stupid shit like you think it was a mistake to use a plastic screen, you're an idiot
>>
>>382022817
-fragile plastic joycon rail locks that can break after a single drop (or naturally degrade over a shorter period of time than if they were made with a good material) - which results in the joycons popping out easily even if you don't press the button.

-Shit wifi. May not affect you personally in your current set-up, but doesn't stop it from being a retarded cost-cutting measure which works worse than OG PS4 launch models (and that's saying something)

There, two more hardware-related flaws.
A Design flaw would be something like the fact that you can't charge the Switch while in tabletop mode, or that you can't charge the joycons at all if you don't attach them to the Switch, meaning that you have to stop playing in TV mode while charging them (if you don't want to spend extra money on the charge grip that should've been the standard one in the first place)

A functionality flaw would be the horrible Voice Chat system.

I'm just giving examples of each. There are many, many more within each category and that's a huge problem. With a 360 for example you had RROD which was horrible, but that was it. It was that or no other problem. With the Switch your left joycon may work ok, but then you might get a faulty audio jack in your unit that prevents games from being read. There's not just 1 problem with the Switch, there are like 15 different unrelated ones that no one can predict.
>>
>>382022462
>since I am not poor

They should make a /vip/ just for videogames.

I wonder how much better that would make discussion.
>>
>>382023616
Giant Bomb dropped it several times just to force it to have problems, the lock thing seems overblown by them. I was believing it too, but it's been months now since release and no one is complaining about any of that.
I don't have a Switch, but that's not the part that's stopping me.
>>
>>382022817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
>>
>>382020263
I bought the case from PDP for $15, seems like it was better than whatever that thing you got is.
>>
>>382024010
Thanks for addressing only one of the 7 or so problems I mentioned, which are not even half of Switch's flaws.
>>
>>382022294
Kys faggot
>>
>>382025216
t. Switch owner who regretted his purchase and lashes out at random people on an imageboard
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.