[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this worth the 30 Gil they are asking for on Steam right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Tales_of_Berseria.jpg (230KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tales_of_Berseria.jpg
230KB, 1280x720px
is this worth the 30 Gil they are asking for on Steam right now?
>>
Yes.
>>
Yeahhh.... If you like RPGs I guess...
It's not bad and has its moments, but be ready to grind.
>>
Yes. If you like your anime JRPGs, this is one of the better ones definitely.
>>
>>382020016
You don't need to grind in arpg
>>
>>382019743
Production values are surprisingly low even though Tales fans will swear this one is actually better than what has become normal in the series. Hope you like the characters and the plot, because that's pretty much the only thing the game's got going for it.
>>
I got it the first day of steam sale and wish I got automata instead
>>
>>382022270
I can't even imagine a situation where I would consider this over Nier, and I like Tales.
>>
File: velvet glasses.jpg (1MB, 2232x3264px) Image search: [Google]
velvet glasses.jpg
1MB, 2232x3264px
How is the Tales of Symphonia PC port? I remember it was garbage at launch but did they fix it?

>>382019743
Have you played other Tales games before? If you want more of that, go for it.

If you've never played Tales before, but the sound of a character-focused action-JRPG sounds interesting to you then go for it. A normal playthrough will net you 30 - 40 hours.

There's a demo btw. Try it if you want.

>>382020016
Unless you're doing post-game, you don't particularly have to grind at any point. Didn't grind at all (and in fact, skipped plenty of unnecessary fights) and had no issues.

>>382021940
The game IS better than recent entries to the series, but I don't think anyone will deny the production values are still pretty low. Berseria is better than the likes of Zesty for reasons other than production value anyway.
>>
>>382019743
No but it's worth the 30 galds
>>
>>382023973
Nier sucks dicks kid.
>>
>>382024958
The only people sucking dicks are the mediocre seiyuus sucking on Baba's cock to get into the next uninspired shit nuTales game, fag.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.