[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, uh, what happened here bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (42KB, 342x432px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 342x432px
so, uh, what happened here bros?
>>
>>382018504
>nu men era
>>
>>382018504
Appealing to people who don't play video games.
>>
>>382018504
Wasn't a good game so they figured they would bring it to people with shit taste and hope they like it.
>>
>>382018504
>#1 most funded RPG on Kickstarter
It's honestly embarrassing to see publishers put shit like this on game boxes. It's almost as bad as "Winner of over 20 No-name Publication Awards" or "Most Anticipated Game at E3 (Ignore the Downgrades Plz)".
>>
File: torment.png (300KB, 1043x360px) Image search: [Google]
torment.png
300KB, 1043x360px
What went wrong?
>>
I absolutely loved it and I was glad they ported it to consoles because they had to make game playable with the most comfy way to play games - with gamepad.
Unpatched XO version ran not really great, but for this type of game frame rate wasn't that important. Plus the patch tht came fixed pretty much everything.
Definitely recommend it to anybody and the console version is cheaper than on PC.
>>
they tried to make a planescape sequel with a bunch of shitty writers and the wasteland engine.

The combat is slow and the writing is bad. It uses a thousand words to tell you no additional information. If you just compare the exposition of Planescape to Numenara it honestly does read like professional writing vs a fangame.
>>
>>382019428
Well at least someone enjoyed it, did you play the original?
>>
>>382018504
Tides of numenera?

More like Tides of Nu-men era!
>>
A robot wants to purchase Rhin from you because she has an athletic body, What do you do?
>>
>>382019626
Examples?
>>
I liked it. It isn't destined to become a classic, but it was entertaining enough.
The only downsides are the lackluster combat and that the story mimics Planescape Torment too much.
>>
>>382019728
Yeah I played PST - it was actually the only game of all those CRPG games running on Infinity engine, that I enjoyed. I tried Icewind Dale, Baldurs gate and I really hated all those games.
PST really resonated with me because of the stoory and Torment did that too.

If anybody is not sure to get the game, I say go for it 100%.
>>
>>382021026
Hmm, I'd only got to the undercity part of it where you're looking for the pale assassin but it was running like shit so gave up. did they patch it?
>>
>>382021119
Yes, the framerate should be better. I am honestly not sure how much, I have finished the game before the patch was releases, so I don't have first hand experience.
>>
>>382018870
That's literally why the creator of the tabletop named it that, yeah.
It's a setting that exists on a world built on a dozen civilizations that have come before, one of which wasn't human.
They used to call it...Earth.
>>
I haven't played it, but I'm curious how this is being adapted for a gamepad. I was under the impression this was a traditional CRPG.
>>
File: 1488102668524.jpg (426KB, 708x733px) Image search: [Google]
1488102668524.jpg
426KB, 708x733px
>boring human companions
>cant revisit locations
>shitty combat
>shitty writing
>shitty engine
its a flop too, tyranny sold more yet the publisher said that the numbers were mediocre
>>
>>382021468
i'll never understand how this meta gender identity bullshit nonsense managed to weasel its way into fucking CRPGs of all things
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.