[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS1 Classic Edition mockup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: PS1_Classic_Edition.jpg (219KB, 1620x922px) Image search: [Google]
PS1_Classic_Edition.jpg
219KB, 1620x922px
Hey guys, yesterday the SNES Classic was announced, so I decided to do a mockup of the PS1 Classic Edition which will be a 25th Anniversary exclusive, is only avaiable for preorder and day one in limited quantities with no plans for shipping more stocks, hoping there won't be scalpers selling these fuckers for thousands, games that will come preloaded:
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Crash Team Racing
Final Fantasy VII
Gran Turismo 2
Jumping Flash
Klonoa
Medievil
Megaman Legends
Metal Gear Solid
Parappa the Rapper
Rayman
Resident Evil
Ridge Racer
Silent Hill
Spyro the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Suikoden II
Tekken 3
The Legend of Dragoon
Tomba
Tomb Raider
Twisted Metal 2
>>
Crash wasnt that good man.
>>
>>382016652
>hoping there won't be scalpers selling these fuckers for thousands
>is only avaiable for preorder and day one in limited quantities with no plans for shipping more stocks

Really, man?

Also, wouldn't it be difficult to get all those games from all those different companies without the licensing being a pain in the ass? Especially with Crash and Spyro.
>>
>>382017709
Crash and Spyro did get release on PSN by Sony even though Sierra/Activision owns the rights at the time
>>
How much does 32GB of storage go these days?
>>
File: 1498132306226[1].jpg (104KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498132306226[1].jpg
104KB, 500x667px
>no Pac-Man World
>no Mega Man 8
>no Spyro 2
>4 Crash games
D-d-dropped!
>>
Ape Escape, it's the first game to use the DS analog sticks.
And also Jumping Flash.
>>
>>382016652
its called a psp
>>
>>382020252
Jumping Flash is on the list though, also 2 should be included as well
>>
>>382020426
only 1 game per franchise except Crash
>>
I would rather a PSOne style than the original PS1 design. Shit the PSone was small enough already that Sony could just gut some old units and place the new tech in them and say "HERES THE PSONE CLASSIC!"
>>
It would be cool if they would actually remake the PS1, only with HDMI. Have retail games and all that.
>>
>>382020854
but it ruins the nostalgic factor, also consistency with the NES and SNES Classic as they use the original design as opposed to the 101 design
>>
>>382016652
>no Ape Escape
Get Tomba out of here
>>
File: image.png (178KB, 570x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
178KB, 570x470px
Kinda irrelevant, but I made a mockup of the Gizmondo Classic Edition, will come preinstalled with all 14 games released for the system including the unreleased Colors
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.