[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you crave old games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 19430035.jpg (33KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
19430035.jpg
33KB, 500x436px
Why do you crave old games?
>>
i did not play a lot of them and there are still a lot of fun looking old games
>>
>>382013498
i don't but i like good games and some of them are old
>>
>>382013498
A lot of those old games are not only good but they have special memories for me when I was a kid.
>>
Because NES era platformers were the peak of the genre.
>>
>>382013498
>why do you crave classical music, classical movies and classical literature

hmmm
>>
>>382013907
>comparing old games to actual art
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>382013498
does the opposite to me, reminds me all of the good times have passed
>>
Because they are better than modern games,they are more fun,they have better music and they have no DLC/unlockable bullshit,just start one and play.
>>
>>382013997
>vidya is not all the aforementioned Plus interactive at the same time

enjoy your (yous)
>>
File: 1473116513931.jpg (1MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1473116513931.jpg
1MB, 4928x3264px
>Spongebob
>Nostalgia
>>
>>382014196
fedoralords like (You) are the reason games are generic "photorealistic" (read: not at all) brown trash, because muh art, so likewise I guess
>>
>>382013498

this is wrong

all nostalgia does is make you realize how shitty things are compared to how they used to be
>>
>>382014265
1990 was 10 years ago
>>
>>382013498
Purely is a lack of choice, last decent game to be released ins 10 years old...
>>
>>382014357
Nostalgia its not an objective comparison with the present, you just hype the good things of the past while ignoring the bad ones
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.