[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this count as a new game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: star-fox-2.jpg (95KB, 1365x444px) Image search: [Google]
star-fox-2.jpg
95KB, 1365x444px
Does this count as a new game?
>>
>>382013117
Yes since there was no official release. If Hasbro decided to release Glover 2 it would also be a new release
>>
How long will it take for the ROM to get ripped?
>>
>>382014338
>in b4 nintendo put some amazing secutiry into the thing and it wont be ripped for years

Id laugh so hard
>>
File: picardcringe.jpg (4KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
picardcringe.jpg
4KB, 251x251px
>>382014625
>>382014338

It's BEEN ripped for years you fucking idiots
>>
>>382014625
i love how all you 'fans' act like your gonna buy this or be able to buy this once the scalpers get through with it. and secretly pirate it.we'll see how sanctimonious you are then.
>>
>>382016564
I dont plan to buy it, Im just saying
>>
>>382016408
The unfinished version has been leaked for years.
>>
>>382016408
The version that is online now is incomplete.
>>
Probably wasn't released for a good reason. It probably sucks shit.
>>
>inb4 Nintendo just uses the leaked beta ROM

If this was Capcom, that is totally what they would do. Nintendo's up in the air.
>>
>>382016728
>>382016736
>b-but they'll add in all the missing content!
Literally what we hear from EVERY remake, remaster, and rerelease. We were lucky to get new title art, but Nintendo isn't changing a whole lot for the final product.
>>
>>382017178
>actually believing nintendo is going to ship a incomplete development rom with a framerate counter and a debug menu in it
>>
>>382017178
Except Nintendo's always had the finished version of the game.
No one is saying they'll finish an unfinished game. They're saying Nintendo will release the finished version they have that has never been released or leaked or anything before.
>>
>>382017178

From what I understand, the beta rom was only the 40% build while nintendo had the 70% build somewhere locked up.

I don't have a lot of faith in nintendo, but I don't think they would release a unfinished product, so its naturally going to have more content then what is currently leaked.
>>
>>382017178
They dont have to add anything the game was completed 20 years ago. but the leakied rom is not the complete one
>>
>>382014338
>I hope a piece of video game history can only be experienced if you pay 500 dollars to scalpers
Post-Iwata Nintendo fans have quickly become the worst shitposters on this board
>>
>>382016814
>Probably wasn't released for a good reason.
It wasn't released because the PS1 and Saturn were already out, and the N64 was on the way.
Nintendo did not want to release a rudimentary-looking 3D SNES game while people were playing things like Ridge Racer on the other systems because they thought it would get shit on for having bad graphics.
Nintendo instead waited for their N64 to come out before they tried to compete with 3D.

Cancellation had nothing to do with gameplay or quality.
Hell, if it did, why the fuck would they have borrowed so many concepts and mechanics from it in Star Fox games developed since then?
>>
>>382016564

Already got it pre-ordered, neckbeard the pirate.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.