[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ps+ predictions for the july? My bet on the more indie shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 2549529-sony.jpg (5KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
2549529-sony.jpg
5KB, 320x180px
Any ps+ predictions for the july?
My bet on the more indie shit
>>
Two or three throwaway puzzle platformers that you'd expect to see on Newgrounds ten years ago.
>>
>>382006218
some flash browser game
>>
>>382006410
>>382006585
10/10 idea, will email to the sony
>>
>>382006218
Probably loco Roco remastered

If it is I'm gonna be pissed because I bought it
>>
>PS4
Gravity Rush remastered
Blood Bowl 2
>PS3
Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
Beyond: Two Souls
>PSV
Child of Light
Tearaway
>>
>>382008483
>Gravity Rush

I'd be down. I have no idea what the FUCK the devs were thinking, making the sequel a PS4 game when nobody played their Vita exclusive original.
>>
More indie trash and one decent PS3 game
>>
>>382006218
We already got our one good game of the year, so it's going to be crap for the rest of the months.
>>
It won't be too hard to top Xbox this month

https://youtu.be/KIDQYVBsqPI
>>
>>382008483
>PSV getting its own freebies
>not getting the Vita Ports of whatever PS4 & PS3 got, or some throwaway PSP game
Kek.
>>
>>382006218
Japs have Gravity Daze, KillZone Shadow Fall and Child of Light. We'll hopefully get Gravity Rush but will probably get Child of Light.
>>
I just realized its long time since sony has given those real retail games free via ps+. I have like 2 or 3 years worth of those games there. Just recently downloaded and played dragons dogma dark arisen, dishonored, tomb raider and crysis 3. I wish they continued to keep good games for ps3
>>
>>382011286
Holy shit I might get 2 right that was just a guess >>382008483
>>
>>382011365
They had to sell PS+ to people back then in order to soften the blow for paid online.
>>
Apparently we're getting 7 games next month, the bonus one will be one of those playlink games
>>
>>382008483
We can hope. It would be nice for more people to play Gravity Rush, and possibly Gravity Rush 2. I was looking for another reason to play Child of Light as well.
>>
>>382011557
Didnt even think it that way, but yeah, it makes sense.
>>
>>382011283
psv gets games every month

they tend to be crossbuy but still
>>
Can thosevita games be played on ps3 since they can be downloaded to there? Or is it that wayjust so I can then transferthem to vita from console?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.