[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one make friends in a video game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: Kemono-Friends-1-1.jpg (250KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
Kemono-Friends-1-1.jpg
250KB, 1200x899px
How does one make friends in a video game?
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (276KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
276KB, 500x251px
>>382000801
I don't know! I'm tired of playing alone... I can't keep this up...
>>
Play well
People will flock to you
>>
Be friendly. Give tips to players that aren't as good and comment on things.
>>
>>382001435
I heard that if you kill yourself the pain will go away. Give it a try.
>>
>>382000801
That poor philosopher pinguin
>>
File: emall.png (768KB, 1055x798px) Image search: [Google]
emall.png
768KB, 1055x798px
>>382001468
this is actually true
>>382001561
can also work
>>382001592
basically killing yourself turns of the brain so yeah there will be no pain anymore, but also no fun, i wouldnt advice that
>>382000801
just try to strike a conversation, if it doesnt work try with someone else
>>
>>382000801
>Both be good
>Decide to play together
Or
>Both of you have meme names
>Party together for epic lulz
>>
>>382000801
i found it hard to make friends in real life.
and i'm feeling more and more detached from real life.
everyday i'm suicidal because i wanted this shit to end.

should i be alarmed??
>>
>>382002224
Honestly if it's 2017 and you aren't suicidal there's something wrong
>>
I want to fuck that penguin
>>
>>382002224
Before you kill yourself, you might as well simply make a drastic change in your life. The only reason you even consider suicide is because you don't feel value in most things, so the remedy is to get yourself into a position where you are forced to value something.

Many people get this by having children, but that's not a good way of going about it.
Move to a new area, perhaps abroad, start a life learning something really simple like farming, look around for local communities and just go there. There's many ways to get this done. If you mingle with people, I can assure you that you'll feel better, we're social animals and you shouldn't underestimate the power this has in making us happy.

If you didn't try anything as drastic as these things, then you're an idiot for killing yourself. At least try.

There's also peace to be found in mediocrity with your current life if you work at it, making changes to make you feel better a little bit at a time.
>>
File: peng.jpg (180KB, 802x2484px) Image search: [Google]
peng.jpg
180KB, 802x2484px
>>
>>382002931
>so the remedy is to get yourself into a position where you are forced to value something
>at least try
i was unemployed for a year,
then i thought finding myself a job will make me happier,
but it only makes me feel shittier because i had to force myself into a work schedule, learn new stuffs to do the job, deal with new working environment, and unpaid OT, also waste 2 hours everyday travelling to and back from work, stuck in a crowded train.

but i can't say that i can't/don't wanna work and just continue being a neet.
When i'm neet, i'm suicidal because i feel like i'm wasting my time.
when i'm working, i'm suicidal too because i can't deal with all the shit and pressures while being suicidal.
people around me just want me to suck it up and try harder

i truly feel that suicide is the ultimate answer to my problems.
i don't care about staying alive, nor get more money for materialistic life, nor gf/kids issues because i'm 26 kissless virgin.
and all i can do is to rant on a chinese anime forum.

my only problem is that i don't want to be alive, yet i'm forced to be due to peer pressures.

Is there a way to give myself heart attack tonight??
>>
>>382003468
You should try seeking help and/or getting antidepressants.
Worst comes to worst they don't work and you still wanna die. If you're suicidal you have nothing to lose by at least trying
>>
>>382003758
what's the point?
did u missed the part where there's nothing to live for?
why struggle to live just so i can struggle more, a long 30~50 years of pointless struggle.
>>
>>382003468
Watch this video, sleep a night on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5V0_FK_vz8

Don't listen to the anon that recommends you take pills of any sort, you are not ill.
You don't need to work a time consuming job, you can just work part time to have enough to live. Enjoy the rest of your time, but fill it with something that interests you.
>>
>>382004068
>>382003468
Also about the 'kissless virgin' thing.
Who cares? You're not missing out on much. Fulfillment from intellectual or artistic pursuits is a lot more rewarding than the chemicals your brain explodes into upon sex with a loved one.
Once you're actually content with yourself, you will not have much trouble finding a mate. Especially as a man, your sexual marketplace value steadily rises. It gets easier.
>>
File: image.gif (999KB, 600x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
999KB, 600x302px
>give good call outs and clutch a match in Siege
>player invites me to his Discord and now I have a 5 stack to play with almost whenever I want
>>
>>382004254
>Who cares? You're not missing out on much.
i don't really care either, but anon suggested me to get a drastic change...

is there a way to crowdfund and allow me to live a neet life??
or is there a way to make me lost my memories??
i feel like an amnesia can give me a second chance and a new start in life.
>>
>>382004508
Just create purpose in your life, you don't need to retard yourself for that.
The drastic change doesn't need to involve love, in fact love has a lot of potentially destructive outcomes. I wasn't suggesting that at all.
>>
File: 1498517850617.jpg (55KB, 325x333px) Image search: [Google]
1498517850617.jpg
55KB, 325x333px
>>382004462
This
Just learn how to clutch and choose to stick with your team post game
After two or three matches it wouldn't be awkward to send them a friend request
>>
>>382000801
Start talking. At first you'll be terrified to even turn your mic on, I got through it myself. But you'll gradually get used to it. If nobody says he wants to add you to contact list or something, just ask them if they want to play another game with you.
>>
>>382004698
>Just create purpose in your life
why create artificial reasons to live on when i'm a-okay with being dead??
why act like i'm happy and eager to live when i'm not??
>>
>>382005065
Simple. Positive feelings.
Don't misunderstand, there is nothing wrong with being dead. From my perspective, it looks like this though;
I am interested in the political changes to come in the next 50+ years, so being alive for that would be nice.
I want to see the new technology that we will come up with, some of it may be so amazing that we can't even imagine the fun we'll have with it.
There are still a lot of moments in vidya where I feel as excited as a child, so these make breathing very worthwhile.

This might not be for you, but what I outlined earlier are ways to keep myself busy, until the next experience I'm waiting for arrives.

If this is not for you, then whatever man. You do you.
>>
>>382005065
because you'll inevitably have your chance of being dead, you might lose the chance of being alive tho.

because you want to be happy, denying it won't change it.
>>
>>382000801
Is that dumb penguin dead yet?
>>
>>382005625
Grape-kun's love for his waifu will never die.
>>
File: 1497891832109.png (52KB, 303x332px) Image search: [Google]
1497891832109.png
52KB, 303x332px
>>382005625
Don't bully Grape.
He's had a hard life
>>
File: c35.jpg (27KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
c35.jpg
27KB, 680x453px
>>382000801
>she was officially taken away from him 2 days ago

press F
>>
>>382007883
But they let him keep the waifu
>>
>>382001746
I had that Pokemon game on PC.
>>
>>382003468
Life is nothing but pain and suffering. You don't deserve to have your pain ended.
>>
>>382008013

really? source?
>>
File: tuck.jpg (42KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
tuck.jpg
42KB, 495x636px
>>382000801
I can't even make friends in real life anymore, let alone online or in video games. I've become a bitter and abrasive person, and I've lost any and all of the meager social skills I acquired in school. Too far removed from the sensibilities, feelings, and interests of normalfags to function, like I'm operating on a different plane of existence. I've resigned myself to the fact that as I grow older the small handful of friends I have remaining from my youth will get girlfriends, jobs, lives and generally better themselves eventually move on, leaving me to rot. Stagnant, working dead end minimum wage until one day I die alone in my one bedroom apartment because I was too depressed to finish school and too prideful to ever consider talking to a therapist about it like my parents insisted.

Such is life. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
File: DCSQQ-4UQAEpaFj.jpg (76KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
DCSQQ-4UQAEpaFj.jpg
76KB, 1000x664px
AND THIS...IS TO GO...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND...!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>382008714
http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/266530/penguin-grape-kun-gets-to-keep-cutout-of-anime-waifu/
>>
File: 1267059184976.jpg (17KB, 176x186px) Image search: [Google]
1267059184976.jpg
17KB, 176x186px
>>382011914
LOVE WINS
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.