[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gothic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 300px-Gothic_II_cover.jpg (26KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Gothic_II_cover.jpg
26KB, 300x418px
So is this some shitty /v/ troll thing like Boku no Pico on /a/?
I played it and it was a just a generic shitty wrpg with a poor story and terrible combat.

Some people were saying it's better than The Witcher or even close to its quality does anyone actually believe that?
>>
People like how it has a world packed with unique content, rather than typical modern oversized copypasta. Also multiple way to approach quests, all of which make sense. You can enter the guarded city in 4 different ways including just swimming past guards, and you get unique dialog for each.
>>
You may not have realized it yet, but not everyone was born in the year 2000, and thus have superior taste in gaming, and can recognize that an RPG should not mean "hack & slasher with upgrade system".
>>
>>382000642
which ways?
>>
>>382000832
Bribe guard
Get dressed as a farmer and pretend you're off to meet the blacksmith
Get a city pass from a stranger for unspecified future favor
Jump off a cliff and swim all the way to docks
>>
Are you guys ready for that new sci fi games they're working on?
>>
>>382000292
I'm with you OP, I know the game is huge but I found it to be lifeless and while deep, not very exciting
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>382000292
>>
>>382000292
It's a bad game.
>>
>>382001771
reddit loves Morrowind
>>
It aged poorly

Understand that games that offered you any degree of freedom were once a rarity in the industry.
>>
>>382000935
you can bring some herbs and say you work for the alchemist
>>
It's just 3 circlejerking contrarian faggots.
Not a bad game by any means but let's not kid ourselves. The atmosphere is great but the game is clunkier than Morrowind and story is generic.
It has a cult classic status in slavland since it was sold dirt-cheap on launch here while being decent. It's not a coincidence that the developers did not make a single good game ever since.

>>382000935
There are only like 5 quests with multiple solutions in the whole game though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.