[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>40% OFF until 4th July never buy indie games on day one. never.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (67KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
67KB, 460x215px
>40% OFF until 4th July

never buy indie games on day one. never.
>>
>>382000091
Where?
>>
>>382000431
>across all platform digital stores
>>
*Never buy snake pass. never.
>>
>>382000534
>It's actually 40% off on Switch as well
Shit I may actually buy it now.
>>
>pleb tier
yooka laylee
>jumping simulator tier
mario 64
>champion of man tier
unbox
>elder god tier
knack
>ascended tier
snake pass
>>
>>382000091
You buy them on day 1 if you want to support the developer
>>
>>382000963
same
>>
>indie
>>
Never buy any game on day one, ever.
>>
Is it any good?
>>
>>382001620
This. Sumo Digital are in no way indie, as they have worked on big AAA games, and are currently making Crackdown 3. Some of their previous work include.

OutRun 2
Sega Superstars Tennis
Sonic and Sega AllStars Racing
Sonic and AllStars Racing Transformed
Little Big Planet Vita
Little Big Planet 3
Disney Infinity 3.0
>>
>>382001790
No it's utter shit.
>>
>>382001790
it's okay. It's hard, and it can get frustrating if you wanna do 100% since the snek is slow and missing one collectable can mean wondering around for minutes.
The snek control is the best part of the game, but it's not perfect, sometimes you have to fight the camera to get the right movement.
>>
>>382001849
hey Einstein, fucking indie means "independent" and Sumo Digital are a fucking INDEPENDENT studio, which means that they are not owned by any company.
Snake Pass is an "indie" game because is self funded and self published.
>>
>>382001790
Yes, very innovative level/game design.
There are some clunky controls, but with some practice you will be fine.
>>
>>382001790
It's pretty good. Decent puzzle-platformer. It's slow-paced. Coiling your body around this is tricky at first but fun when you master it. The snake is cute. Music is bloody fantastic (David fucking Wise mate). It's nostalgic while original at the same time. Worth a try.

>>382001854
Ah, /v/. As open-minded and constructive in critisism as ever. /s
>>
>>382000091
>waiting months to play a game just to save $8
i bet you're a mustard race fatass
>>
>>382002085
They are AA studio since they have big house behind them,Sony.
Indie is completely something else.
>>
>>382000091
That i5 minimum CPU and 970GTX is a big fuck off on PC.
People will enjoy it on consoles though.
>>
>>382002267
Straight out of fucking reddit. Fucking hang yourself faggot cunt
>>
>>382002439
Please someone help me with this... I don't even know how to call a retarded of this size....
>>
>>382002603
Sure buddy,the right thing to do is kys.
>>
>>382002309
I usually wait years to play a game, and tend to save a lot more than that. There are more games that already exist than one person could play in a lifetime. Why would I need to spend so much more money to make sure i play the newest ones?
>>
File: hdUdcF.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hdUdcF.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>382002559
Underage confirmed
>>
>>382002603
>I don't even know how to call a retarded of this size....
I want Brazilians to leave
>>
Valve is an Indie dev
>>
Insomniac is independent too.

I say 'Independent' because I think 'Indie' usually refers to a smaller company of around 30 or less people of something.
>>
>>382000091
Wish they'd patch the PC version so that you can disable or reduce the strength of the rumble. I play with an Xbox One controller and the vibration is awful on the Windows Store / Xbox One version.
>>
File: wat did u just say u littl shit.png (391KB, 481x354px) Image search: [Google]
wat did u just say u littl shit.png
391KB, 481x354px
>>382002267
>Ah, /v/. As open-minded and constructive in critisism as ever. /s
>/s
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>382000091
I don't really buy any games day one. It'll just need fucking patches anyway
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.