[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witcher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>Tfw you play Witcher 3
>Tfw all WRPGs are downhill from here now that you've played the best

It hurts bros.
>>
>played Witcher 1 couple years ago
>fucking loved it, mega hyped for the sequels & dem GRAPHIX
>tfw both sequels suck ass compared to original
it hurts a lot.
>>
>>381999503
We know. Stop spamming.
>>
>>381999969
This is the first thread I've made.
>>
File: 1496064050309.gif (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1496064050309.gif
2KB, 100x100px
>>381999503
Lol, this series sucks. Typical medieval sex simulator with shit combat and a douchebag protagonist. I remember the first I played, I expected Geralt to have a deep, gravely British accent or something. Instead, he sounds like a typical whiney American numale cuck who smokes cheap cigarettes while he drinks his Barefoot Moscato and gobbles cock. Trash game for trash gamers.
>>
>>381999503
Just finished the Hearts of Stone.
Good lord that was astonishingly good!
I've never seen a vilain as good as Gaunter O'Dimm in any video game. That thing is legit scary, evil and clever, on top of all that.
Olgiert too. That quest to fetch that flower in his old manor...
I feel depressed now, /v/, for I will never play HoS for the first time again...
>>
>>382000207
Shit opinion, Doc
>>
>>381999807
1 has the best characters (aside from triss and alvin) but the worst overall plot. Geralt having amnesia and stumbling across yet another ward who is yet another time-traveling child of the elder blood is fucking bullshit and alvin's plan makes less than no sense. Having to read up on creatures to fight and harvest them properly was also dope, and I wish it could have been better implemented in 3, despite it maybe not making a great deal of sense from a story perspective.
2 exists in a gay liminal state between 1 and 3 where it contains simultaneously the worst consolitis shit and an interminable fucking menu system, but I still think it did potions the best out of all three games and I wish that system had carried into 3.
>>
File: 1488130494897.webm (2MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488130494897.webm
2MB, 404x720px
I pirated this beautiful masterpiece thinking it was just another normie meme. It's fucking great. I bought it and the DLC and still feel like I stole from the devs. The base game alone should cost $80. Why the fuck was this game forced to have a $60 launch price tag? You're telling me it should cost as much as No Man's Buy? There's a huge difference in quality. The $60 standard for almost all needs games needs to end.
>>
File: 1496499533085.gif (25KB, 329x302px) Image search: [Google]
1496499533085.gif
25KB, 329x302px
>>382000329
Likewise.
>>
Pirated, got bored less than 5 hours in, moved on.
Shit's bland as balls and I wish I hadn't fallen for the memes praising it to be anything but what it was. Pretty much just a western Persona syndrome; a game catered to make you feel like a special little snowflake banging bitches and being badass, with just enough sprinkles of edgy to tickle your repressed teenage nerd years.
>>
>>382000456
I don't know if you are being genuine, but the honest reason games are so shit now is because they all go for the AAA graphics 120 hours realistic open world meme and then need to sell a mint to make up for the deficit, meaning they have to pander to most people.

The witcher 3 looking as good as it did and selling as well as it did while still having some small degree of depth honestly makes it an outlier. And even it ended up cutting a good deal of its content, "streamlining" most of its core mechanics, and butchering the save import system to the point where the only things that mattered from 2 were what you did to Letho and your gay tattoo carrying over.
>>
>>382000456

ouch
>>
>>381999503
Boring as fuck, I can't force myself to keep playing it and I've barely reached Novigrad. Great visuals and atmosphere, for people into that alone must be a masterpiece, good cutscenes too, but shit as an action RPG.
>>
>>381999503
it's been one month since i finished W3 and i'm still not enjoying anything besides the new gwent standalone game thank you based CDPR

it will take at least another decade until we get a game this good again
>>
File: genitals.png (225KB, 246x378px) Image search: [Google]
genitals.png
225KB, 246x378px
>>382005376
Same except I revisited New Vegas. Would prefer swords over guns but the story and characters are the most important to me.
>>
>>382003274
You obviously have no clue about what makes a good RPG. I pity you.
>>
>>381999503
Cyberpunk 2077
>>
>>382003274
I loved the game but I have to agree.
>At higher difficulty, a pack of ghouls is more dangerous than Eredin himself
It's a shame everything else is perfect
>>
Strong Alcohol ruined the game for me.
>>
>>381999503
>Enjoying shit.
I mean I knew people had shit taste, but Witcher levels of shit? Wew.
>>
>>382000383
What's it like being this much of a contrarian? Witcher 1 was terrible.
>>
>>382005998
I just gave away my tower pc. If the game comes out I'm going to go all out on some new hardware. That said, my favorite WRPG is definitely Gothic 2 or Starpoint Gemini Warlords. Witcher 3 scratches all my itches but It's not the best the genre has to offer. It's simply the best in this modern era.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.