[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20h991 (1).jpg (53KB, 387x535px) Image search: [Google]
20h991 (1).jpg
53KB, 387x535px
*blocks your path*
>>
*hacks oxygen*
Pshh...nothing personnel kidds
>>
Reminder that the Vortex is a godly ship for hard mode.
>starts with 3 points in both weapons and drones
>has a boatload of shit to sell at the start of the game that won't affect your performance
>starts with an engi
Get a defense drone and upgrade your shields early and you're completely free to roam the sectors without any real chance of harm, netting you more scrap, which will let you snowball into late game.
>>
>>382000994
sorry but what game is this? is this the same one where you have a ship and you can see the crew inside?
>>
>>381999247
>5 natural layers of shields

Is this a mod?
>>
>>382001084
Yeah, it's FTL. It's a space ship roguelike where you manage your ship and fight other ships.
>>
>no power in weapon systems

How is this a threat? If boarded by the mantis' just do the normal and seal doors while exposing them to no O2.
>>
>>382001152
I'd say so judging by the rocket launcher on the right, but 10 in shields can rarely happen naturally late game on hard.
>>
>>382001329
It's still neutral. Late game enemies have way more power/upgrades than you. As soon as the battle starts, its weapons will come online.
>>
>>382001343
I thought it was physically impossible to upgrade sheilds beyond four layers, though. Even the rebel flagship only has four sheild layers, unless I'm forgetting something from the advanced edition. Could regular enemy ships surpass the upgrade limits the player has?
>>
>>382001556
Nope, they can go up that high in vanilla, but it's usually reserved for late game events and even then it's rare. The flagship doesn't go that high because while it's supposed to be hard, it can't be practically impossible.
>>
ENGI > CRYSTAL > LANIUS > ROCK > SLUG > HUMAN > MANTIS > ZOLTAN
>>
>>382001701
Huh, fair enough. Must've just never encountered one with that many shields, then.
>>
>>382002054
Yeah, it's usually reserved for shit like crystal ships or rebel fleet ships at the end of the game.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.