[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time playing this one, almost droped it after the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: LOZTP-Share_icon.jpg (274KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
LOZTP-Share_icon.jpg
274KB, 1200x630px
First time playing this one, almost droped it after the first dungeon, the first part of the game is so fucking slow
but since I started the search for the mirror pieces, holy shit, i canĀ“t stop playing.

why is the first part so boring? the vessel of light? exploring everything twice in wolf an human form? Or am I the only one that thinks that?
>>
This is the worst 3D console Zelda, without a doubt. Anyone who thinks TP is anything but mediocre is a fool
sage
>>
>>381998767
Everyone thinks that. I personally love Twilight Princess though.
>>
>>381998767
I'm the opposite, i loved the first half of the game completely and thought the 2nd half fell from excellent to just good
>>
>>381998961
gay
>>
>>381998767
Yep. It's slow because it's one huge tutorial that lasts hours; the only major problem I have with the game.

>>381998961
I really love the atmosphere to the game, music, and characters. I definitely don't think its mediocre.
>>
>>381998961
It can't be the worst 3D console Zelda since Wind Waker still exists.
>>
>>381998961
That honor belongs to SS, which is somehow even slower and doesn't get better until 95% through.
>>
>>381998767
TP is a mixed bag. It doesn't approach OoT or MM levels of greatness, but it's a solid game. Everything leading up to, and including the first dungeon is pretty fucking terrible -- I have no idea what they were smoking. However, once the world opens up a bit and you get to explore Hyrule Field, things really start to pick up. The wolf form was nothing but a detriment to the game, 100%, but I still enjoy it regardless. The music, atmosphere and combat make up for the game's other shortcomings.
>>
>>381999203
Mate, windwaker isn't the worst, skyward sword is. Windwaker was enjoyable as fuck, and this is coming from someone who played it recently.
>>
>>381998767
TP would have been the second best Zelda behind BotW if it was actually challenging.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.