[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy 16gb of ram or a PS4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: imageres.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
imageres.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
Should I buy 16gb of ram or a PS4?
>>
whatever makes you happy :)
>>
Why is so expensive, have i missed something?
>>
Pc
>>
download ram, buy PS4
>>
This point in the game you are going to want the Big Mac.
>>
>>381995254
mobile phones.
>>
>>381995195
Who gives a fuck? Do whatever the fuck you want with your hard earned money.
>>
>>381995424
Mobile phones are using DDR4 or taking up production lines? Last year this shit was 16gb for £50.
>>
>>381995629
both
newest models also use ddr4
ssd prices are going up due to nand demand from phones as well
gpu market is in the hands of miners

shittiest time to build a pc
>>
Wanted to upgrade for some time now, but when i saw ram prices I put it off, I mean ram used to be the cheap part there was no point in not getting a lot of, and now, what the hell, a set is as much as a good mainboard
>>
>>381995254
Because it is Corsair Dominator ram. It is overpriced as fuck but has THE best design of any ram you can buy at the moment. As long as you don't get that LED bullshit version.
>>
>>381995195
There is more power in 16gig of ram than a ps4
>>
>>381995942
Jesus. I haven't kept track of anything since I built mine two years ago. This is all kinds of shit.
>>
>>381996154
and it's only going to get more expensive. 2016 they said the prices should normalize/drop, but nope.
>>
File: SO5 8.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SO5 8.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>381995195
>$200 to get no new games
>or $200 to get new games
geee, I wonder...
>>
>>381996708
The price of GTX and RX cards were both ridiculous.

I'm personally going to wait this out, not like I don't have access to many games I've yet to even try.
>>
>>381995942
Great time to buy an amd cpu though.
>>
>>381995195
buy 200$ worth of toilet paper and stop asking /v/ about what to do in your life
>>
>>381997020
dat ass almost lets me ignore the fact that her knees are clipping through each other
>>
File: SO5 3.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SO5 3.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>381999167
the fat around her knees is very flexible, much like her other body parts.
>>
>>381996038
>has THE best design of any ram you can buy at the moment
>buying something you'll basically never see because it has a good design
This is some strong autism.
>>
>>381997183
why's that? As someone with a shit 8320 I've been looking for a new CPU.
>>
I'm still using DDR3 RAM exclusively. Even my 2016 ThinkPad runs on LPDDR3.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.