[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

June 27th: The day that /v/ finally concluded which console had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Aladdin3-min.jpg (147KB, 1594x597px) Image search: [Google]
Aladdin3-min.jpg
147KB, 1594x597px
June 27th: The day that /v/ finally concluded which console had the best Aladdin game.
>>
Both are outshined by the sheer awesomeness of Fallout 4™.
>>
One's capcom, the other's literally whos.
>>
Since this is /v/, the answer will clearly be 'superior Nihongo geimu is better than gaijin trash'. So the SNES one.
>>
Street Fighter 5 is a better capcom game than this.
>>
>>381994305
Todd please leave
>>
June 28th: The day that /v/ reverted its decision and begins the search for conclusion anew.
>>
>>381993814
Left one looks ugly af
Right one looks pretty ok desu
>>
>>381994828
>the team behind Earthworm Jim are literally whos
Fuck you, stupid. Disney also worked with the team on the animation.
>>
File: t411250.gif (1MB, 250x171px) Image search: [Google]
t411250.gif
1MB, 250x171px
I actually consider both as 2 parts of the same game. You get caught into trying to figure if sega does what nintendon't and in the end you find yourself having had great fun redoing an adventure through two prisms

too bad competition is no longer about a gameplay philosophy but about giving fanboys their gimmick hugboxes with le exclusives
>>
>>381993814
https://youtu.be/bxvPG4xCyCA?t=138
>>
>>381993814
Nostalgia is hitting me hard, the oldest memory I have is playing Aladdin on the Megadrive when I was 3 or 4. I still remember the level inside the lamp and the one where you jump on birds. However I didn't touch a Nintendo home console until the Wii so I can't help you there
>>
>>381993814
The Capcom SNES version is better. It's a platformer, and the sword isn't necessary. Better aesthetic, music and gameplay. Getting all the red gems is PTSD inducing difficulty.
>>
>>381996925
What do you get for collecting those? Also the GBA version had a bunch of new stages, which is cool.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.