[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face it v, you were wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

then
>m-m-muh flavor of the month

now
>noooo m-m-muh flavor of the quarter

next
>m-m-mm-m-m-m-m-muh flavor of the year
>>
>>381993572
k.
>>
File: no sweetie.png (84KB, 823x286px) Image search: [Google]
no sweetie.png
84KB, 823x286px
>>381993572
>>
>>381993572
I agree, /v/ was wrong about this game.

H1Z1 was the half assed meme game, but this game is genuinely made with thought put into it to make the definitive battle royal experience.

community fucking sucks though, too many "TWITCH MEMES XD" mic spammers
>>
>>381993680
>3rd most played on steam
>most played which requires a decent (or more realistically very high end) computer
>somehow bad
>>
>>381993680
according to your logic csgo and dota are going to die soon too?
Faggot.
>>
>>381993680
I find the most impressive thing here is that its almost at 100m hour played, in like 3 months. CSGO's been out for fucking years.

Maybe if more games come out and people leave for better experiences, it will slow down, but its kinda crazy that the game has really high play rates
>>
>>381993572
I've seen this pasta before.

Don't you have a game to be optimizing playerunknown?
>>
>>381993572
I couldn't get into it because I already played arma BR for a long ass time. It's just the same shit over and over, I really don't get why people find it so enjoyable.
>>
File: 1484659013081.jpg (216KB, 900x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1484659013081.jpg
216KB, 900x1388px
I tried checking it out on some stream. Dude spent for like 10 minutes in the lobby and waiting to be dropped from a plane only to be killed within a minute in a fistfight.
>>
>>381994458
> Dude spent for like 10 minutes in the lobby

Try harder
>>
>>381994458
even in the top 100 games start in less than 2 minutes, but here's a (You) anyway
>>
>>381993572
>next
>m-m-mm-m-m-m-m-muh flavor of the year
DayZ was popular for about a year as well, doesn't mean the game wasn't incomplete scam shit in the end.

Any game is in that same risk territory until it is out of early access. Come back when this piece of unoptimized garbage releases for real.
>>
>>381994893
DayZ was popular for way longer than a year, DayZ Standalone is the one that blew out after a year. This game will probably be popular for like 2 years atleast, until someone spends the development time to put one out that doesn't require a year of early access and have server issues forever.

Realistically big publishers would be still scared of jumping into this genre, very volatile and especially since none of them made their MOBAs take off.
>>
>>381994109
>i played br
>I don't get why people play br
Are you retarded? This is my literally first br game so why should I not enjoy it because you played an arma3 mod?
>>
>>381995249
um no dude PUBG is made by THE playerunknown the original creator of the battle royale genre no f*cking way its gonna die....... ever
>>
>>381995417
>OP isn't talking about you
>UGH BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>381994458
lobbies start in like 2 minutes and guy sucks if he couldn't win a fistfight
>>
I have a friend wth over 600 hours of Day(shift+W)Z and he showed no sign of stopping until he started pubg.
I'm so happy that he no longer plays unfinished garbage so we can enjoy playable unfinished garbage together. Those without friends to queue up with will never understand it's popularity.
>>
>>381995593
This doesn't even make sense, sperg.
Read the posts before you sperg out.
>>
>>381993572
I'd buy it if it wasn't 40 dollars. This game should be 20, tops. Plus it has microtransactions which makes the 40 price tag even worse.
>>
>>381993572

this game is an abomination. its success is a tragedy since it means companies will continue to make cancerous 3rd person games and keep getting away with early access cancer.

>movement like on ice skates
>hitreg like f2p shooter
>interpolation like everyone had 300ms ping (run a circle around someone, he'll shoot 5m behind u)
>3rd person gameplay is stale, boring and cancerous
>no 1st person mode until beta which could be years
>>
>>381995859
>no 1st person mode until beta which could be years
Press V
>>
>>381995912

fucking retard
>>
>>381993572
>third person corner peaking in a competitive setting
in the trash
>>
>>381995838
>Plus it has microtransactions
no it doesnt
>>
>>381995417
Who are you quoting?

I meant that every match is the same as the previous one. Oooo, the circle is in a different place and maybe you get better/shittier weapon drops, but you are still just doing the same thing no matter what. The game gets old fast, maybe people are buying in just because of the promise of mods or something.
>>
>>381995980

dont worry bruv, 1st person mode in beta man! MAYBE.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.