[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ Guilds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: latale008.jpg (1MB, 1471x1076px) Image search: [Google]
latale008.jpg
1MB, 1471x1076px
Do they ever work? For any MMO?
>>
No, they never do, we all lose interest on online games quickly.
>>
>>381985005
They worked for wurm. I've never tried a /v/ guild for anything else though.
>>
yes in TESO but only because you are basically forcee if you want to trade and shit
>>
>>381985005
only if women do not join
easiest way to destroy one imo
>>
>>381985541
Why? Do /v/ guilds have orbiters?
>>
>>381986780
Yep, theres always fucking one. Traps are also a cancer in /v/ guilds.
>>381985005
/v/ or /vg/ players for new games generally form an elite core that goes near high level play in most games. In World of Tanks a /vg/ guild was top 3 for clans in the game for months before we all lost interest in the game. In Granblue fantasy several guilds compete in the highest tier of the games end game content. The problem is the hardcore players usually fade and new guilds are made over, and over falling in obsurity.
>>
>>381987083
Did you even play the Ragnarok one?
>>
>tfw led a /v/ guild once
>all that fucking drama

Never again.
>>
>>381988210
Elaborate
>>
>>381988615

Everyone was bitching and moaning about other /v/irgins to me in private messages every single fucking day.

>"Anon, faggot was being fucking rude to me! Do something about it!"
>"Anon give me officer! We need more organization in the guild or we are never going to last and the faggot erpers need to be removed from the guild."
>"Anon why is faggot officer? Hes fucking annoying."
>"Can you make the guild stop bullying me for being retarded? It's not nice. :("

These are some of the things I had to deal with on a daily basis when logging in. I just wanted to play the game with /v/... I never asked for this.
>>
>>381985005
No, /v/ is filled with a bunch of meme spouting retards that would rather erp with each other than actually play the game. Also, from my experience most of them are br levels of bad at most games.
>>
it was cool before 2008 or so. if you came here after that you are probably a cunt.
>>
>tfw met current best friend in a /vg/ guild 6 years ago
>still talk to this day, and play games whenever possible
>pretty much the reason I haven't killed myself yet, but haven't told him so he probably doesn't know it
Won't say your name because it'd get too awkward, but thanks bro.
>>
The guild we had at the start of GW2 was pretty great. Shame the game itself was shit
>>
4chan based groups never, ever work out for longer than a few months at the most, at the best you might find a couple of people who you become friends with and keep in touch with after the shit falls apart
>>
File: 1478169951941.png (1MB, 1893x1624px) Image search: [Google]
1478169951941.png
1MB, 1893x1624px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo
>>
If it's got anime girls it can work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaEacO-Me7Y
>>
Every time we make a /v/ guild on Maplestory privateservers,we get top tier till everybody leaves out of boredom.
>>
I was in a /v/ guild for a shitty korean mmo. surprisingly it was ok and only went to shit after a bunch of non-/v/ people wormed their way in.
>>
>>381989374
I led a guild in OP's game (Not even a /v/ guild) and it was the most thankless effort I've ever put into anything in my life. Nothing but dramatic faggots (Pretty much every example in that list and more) and ppl wanting free stuff. It's not worth the drama. Calling out OP for trying to lightly shill to try and get ppl to play that dead game. It's not going to last long even with a slightly better approach from this new host. Deal with it.
>>
>>381985005
They do work but like >>381991081 says, it's usually something that lasts a few months. After that some players start losing interest in the game, they leave and drama happens between the remaining ones preventing new players from joining in.

In some cases the group may be revived after a while. In some it becomes impossible to play the game ever again as people get so butthurt they shitpost to drive away people anytime an attempt to revive the group is made.
>>
Anyone here remember NotAgain in 2015?

The drama from back then, that was something.
>>
>>381990047
The game went to shit a long time ago but the TERA betas with /v/ and /a/ years ago reminded me that life could be enjoyable right when I was going through a bout of serious depression.
I still play vidya with some of those faggots today.
>>
File: 1481179017551.jpg (21KB, 570x479px) Image search: [Google]
1481179017551.jpg
21KB, 570x479px
>>381992829
>that one faggot to befriended a fat dyke and started orbiting her non-stop
>>
/v/ guilds are great.
>>
Warbros #1
>>
File: 1427366018637.png (465KB, 763x510px) Image search: [Google]
1427366018637.png
465KB, 763x510px
considering latale is the OP I might as well remind everyone now, it's your last chance to transfer your OGP accounts to the new publisher for the rewards
>>
File: 1397450193930.png (732KB, 1300x417px) Image search: [Google]
1397450193930.png
732KB, 1300x417px
It's already been mentioned but /v/ guilds work only for a few months but then fall apart.
The competent people usually just form their own clique and ignore the rest of the guild.
A lot of people just meme/shitpost and then quickly get bored because they can't do content and stop playing.
Others don't even get that far since they join and see all the RP/Shitposting/Memes and nope out soon after joining.

After that the only thing that's left is the clique of decent players and the attention whores with their orbiters. Then the clique realises that they would be better off making their own guild that isn't related to /v/ at all and leave the attention whorse/orbiters to their own shitty guild.
>>
Ragnarok with /v/, /vg/, /jp/ and /a/ was the fucking shit.
>3 full fucking guilds
>all communication shared between guild chat by a bot
10/10
>>
>>381991472
>tfw cant get /jp/ to play MMOs again because MMO discussion mostly boils down to /vg/ advertising their shitty games
>>
>>381998148
Well, it's not like there's any games worth playing at the moment, anyway.
>>
>>381985039
Man Brompton was a beautiful place. I assume it's ded now.
>>
File: pettanpvp.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pettanpvp.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
Pettan Co was pretty chill back when TERA wasn't dead.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.