[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLANET COASTER BREAD Only a few more hours left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: planco3.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
planco3.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
PLANET COASTER BREAD

Only a few more hours left
>>
Few more hours untill what?
>>
>>381982880
/v/, in these last few hours I want to thank you all for the good times.
>>
>>381983139
Untill the next free update
>>
File: planco.jpg (428KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
planco.jpg
428KB, 1920x1080px
>>381983139
Last few hours? What? What's happening?

bumping with planet coaster pics because we dont have enoug planet coaster threads
>>
has it been cracked yet?
>>
>>381983295
yes
>>
File: planco2.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
planco2.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>381983295

You can buy it with 33% off right now with Steam Sales and have full workshop support and free updates

The game is worth the money if you ask me. It's not even that expensive and guaranteed hours of fun. Much more fun compared to your standard singleplayer game. If you like the old RCT games or like Cities Skylines etc you should definately buy Planet Coaster too.

But you can torrent it for free too if you want or try it first and then buy it whatever floats your boat homie
>>
What will be new?
>>
Fireworks, firework sequencer, ride sequencer, extra coasters, flatrides, cosmetic shit and lots of fixes

i think thats about it for this free update

lots of 4th of july shit too for burgerfats
>>
so how much creative depth is in this? How much business management depth? I'm not interested in a theme park version of Cities XL where you can make great screenshot worthy parks but there's very little actual gameplay to go along with it.
>>
is it worth $30?
>>
>>381984143
i think it's even less now with steam summer sales but yeah if you like old rct games and games like cities skylines and like theme parks in general and coasters its definately hundreds of hours of fun

or you can torrent first and see for yourself

but buying it is better because of steam workshop and free updates
>>
>>381984131
its alot more creative then it is in management thats for sure

lots of people been wanting more in depth management stuff so it helps to go to their forum and make threads about it
>>
How long untill the update goes live,
>>
>tfw every planet coaster thread dies no matter how much you try to keep it alive

its not fair

fuck you faggots
>>
Salvage bump
>>
>>381983246
>tfw I clicked because I couldn't tell if it was real or not
>>
Can I go into a first person view of my park as a customer yet? The only game that ever let me do that was Sim Coaster and nothing has satisfied me ever since.
>>
>>381985980
you could do this from the start
>>
>>381985980
>>381986004

rct3 allowed this too btw
>>
>>381985757
yeah its one of the best looking games so far
>>
>>381986004
I only remember being allowed to ride the rides in first person, but not actually walk around personally in my park. If I want to go on a ride I actually want to be able to walk down the line for it before entering.
>>
Is the tycoon aspect of this game any good? From what I've seen of this (admittedly little) the game seems more focused on minecraft-esque building your park.
>>
>>381986318
As in control the guest with WASD?
>>
>>381983295

just buy it

its the summer sale and its one of the very few games that is actually 100x better with steam workshop support
>>
>>381986367
I guess its the same as always
>>
>>381986529
this

plus you get extra free update in a few hours
>>
>>381986576
What do you mean? Same as what?
>>
>>381984324
How's it compare to RCT
>>
Parkitect is better
>>
>>381986838
As the old rct games. However the ammount of rides is way less. But I think that has to do that it just takes alot more work since they added way more details that those sprites you had back in the day,
>>381986838

But the game itself is the same I guess, you charge people at the entrance or at rides and you get money, sometimes rides break down etc
>>
>>381986945
Lol no
>>
played the hell out of this game for like a month and then got extremely burned out and uninstalled it

I'm not as creative as I thought I was :(
>>
>>381987129
I know this feel ;(

Back when I was an unemployed stoner I could play this for hours but now i just get burned out quickly. Its not the games fault though I have this with every game too. Im just waiting for mods to make the general experience more fun or something.
>>
File: planetcoaster.webm (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
planetcoaster.webm
3MB, 1024x768px
>>
>>381982880
Id play the shit out of this if the fps wouldn´t drop to slideshow speeds once you have more than 10 people in your park
>>
>>381987385
What are your specs?
>>
File: Desktop 2017-06-27 10-34-15.png (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Desktop 2017-06-27 10-34-15.png
260KB, 1920x1080px
>>381987402
>>
>>381987464
>ancient i5
>8gb slow as fuck ddr3 way below the recommanded specs
>radion R9

thanks for baiting me
>>
>>381983607
>>381986529
>buy it
HAHAHA
kys
>>
>>381987563
>Give argument why you should buy it but tells them to torrent it aswell to try it out but the steam workshop is worth the buy
>Piratefag immidiately sperges out

gj
>>
>>381987548
Well mostly everything still runs at 1080 60 fps, so I´m not willing to upgrade yet.
>>
>>381987548
>reddit tab

shit i actually got baited

i feel actually retarded now
>>
>>381986762
>>381986367
I wanna know about this too.
Its all fun to build an aesthetic park but I also my monies management autism.
>>
>>381987632
yeah no shit if you play old games that require less than modern games

also you only have 8gb while the game recommands 12gb

and who the fuck doesnt have at least 16gb in this day and age anyway? Stop blaming the game for being a retardor stick to consoles
>>
>>381987609
he didn't ask for advice you fucking retard, he asked if its cracked or not and not your opinion
>>
>>381987737
The answer is in the post retard
>>
File: 1472311381274.jpg (20KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
1472311381274.jpg
20KB, 307x307px
>tfw bought too many games this sale already to justify this
>>
>>381987283
did they died?
>>
>>381987912
nah they just respawn at the entrance

fucking leftist crybaby's dont let us kill kids in kiddygames anymore :(
>>
>>381986970
>you charge people at the entrance or at rides and you get money, sometimes rides break down etc
Did they actually fix things so that's a viable strategy now? I haven't played for a while but when I last did, that didn't work because of the way guests stayed in the park for so long and it didn't charge them again if they stayed through the hours the park was supposed to be closed, then didn't get charged again when the park opened. It wasn't a deal breaker because I still put 133 hours into it before I got caught up in other games but that was always how I liked doing it in RTC so it was sad to see it not be viable.

>>381986838
They've been working on it slowly (they've been taking fan comments into account) but from when I last played, the simulation aspects were a bit watered down and scenarios were pretty easy to complete but the park building... Oh my god, the park building... The amount of creative control you have when designing your park and building your rides is incredible. It's like RTC3's customization level on steroids. The only thing it's really missing on that front is the ability to select different trains for each coaster type. Still, if you want examples, just go to youtube and look up the game and you'll find tons of super detailed crazy rides and parks. There are fewer types of rides available but that's not to say the number available is lacking and they've been adding more rides periodically so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>381988541
Honestly I usually just play sandbox and had no idea that guests would get charged again if they stay more than a day. I doubt this was the case in the early rct games because a day goes way too fast in these games. In any simulation game for that matter. Once a guests has reached the back of the park a day has already passed
>>
>>381988541
Yeah if you just love designing your dream park and coasters and riding your rides and spend time detailing everything this is the game you need
>>
bumpity bump

dont die on me we dont have enough planet coaster threads
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.