[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was a better casual filter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: casual filters.png (2MB, 2029x1349px) Image search: [Google]
casual filters.png
2MB, 2029x1349px
Who was a better casual filter?
>>
>>381980620
Matador. Nocturne was just a more obscure normie reppelant of a game than SMTIV was.
>>
>III's casual filter is a bullfighter
>IV's casual filter is a bull

Pottery
>>
>>381980620
I can't seriously believe people have trouble with Matador. Just use Fog Breath and he'll die before even managing to do his first physical attack. Even Thor is more brutal.
>>
File: KingFrostSMT2.jpg (771KB, 1960x1976px) Image search: [Google]
KingFrostSMT2.jpg
771KB, 1960x1976px
>>381981382
>IV:A's is a mascot
>>
>>381981586
The main problem is unlike many games debuffs don't usually work on bosses so most players just wail on them with impunity. Matador actually teaches you that debuffs are just as important as buffs and appropriately punished you for not utilizing it
>>
Matador. If you understand how the Nocturne works, you will not die to Matador, and you need to understand what he'll teach you to beat the rest of the game. Minotaur is much more susceptible to RNG nonsense like Walter using Agi or one unlucky crit and only really teaches the player determination.
>>
>>381982426
but matador has dekunda and he uses it often
>>
Matador is a more fair fight.

You have far more control over the fight in that situation as opposed to HOY using Agi and getting you wiped potentially.
>>
>>381981586
>having fog breath at around lvl 12-14 on regular ng
I'm sure it's possible, but with how little money and options you have in naraku, it's not unreasonable to have trouble and take a bunch of time to get the buffs on demons that can take more than one hit.
>>
>>381984501
Fuck, now I'm getting confused between bull and bullfighter.
>>
>>381984501
You are confusing the games. Naraku is in IV

In Nocturne you can actually grind money and Fog Breath is available early. Hell, there are several sources of Null/Dr/Rp Force before Matador to eat his turn
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.