[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to discuss the Modern Warfare story line here on /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Soap on a rope.png (1MB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
Soap on a rope.png
1MB, 1364x768px
Is it possible to discuss the Modern Warfare story line here on /v/?
>>
>>381979664

Why would you do that when Blops story was so much better?
>>
>>381980129
blops 3 was trash though. It has nothing to do with two previous games they did not even have a crossbow and ballistic knife in multiplayer on the release and only added them in supply drops which was unfair.
>>
>cawadoody
>>>/rules/global/2
>>
>>381980336

>MP shit

Who cares lel.
>>
>>381980368
gb2 gaia
>>
>>381980129
After the reveal about the sleeper agent Mason in Blops1, Blops 2's story was kind of shit.
>>
>>381979664
game stopped being good after MW2
>>
>>381981048

Blops 2 was great, though I agree Blops 1 had the better story, 2 had the better gameplay.
>>
>>381981148
It did have horses before Battlefield.
>>
Infinite Warfare's campaign has a good story
>>
>>381981993
it's pretty much a gundam story, not that that's a bad thing
>>
>>381981115
>game stopped being good during MW2
Fixed it for you, bro.
>>
File: 1441938509610.jpg (45KB, 946x674px) Image search: [Google]
1441938509610.jpg
45KB, 946x674px
>>381981148
>>381982148
>killing all those ruskies at the airport
>That white house trench warfare defense level
>LITERALLY defending fucking burger king
>mustache twirling Army general turns heel

It was awesome. It was like if Michael bay directed a video game. Anything that was required to blow up more set pieces.
>>
>>381980368
>>>/global/rules/2
>>
Makarov dindu nuffin
>>
>>381982473
>Knowingly colluded with an american general to start World War 3
>Nothing
>>
>>381981993
Yeah, the stupid backlash against IW came at the time CoD had one of their greatest single player campaigns.
>>
>>381982607
The CIA was Makarov's handler, anon. He was literally following orders.
>>
>>381982637

The backlash against IW was one of the most retarded things I'd ever seen happen. It was like it was manufactured. IW was one of the most original COD's ever released. Everyone was hyping BF1 because of a setting yet it turned out shit, and IW was actually good.
>>
ump
>>
tfw i actually enjoy all the call of duty campaigns
>>
>>381979664
Alright.

Explain to me what the fuck was Price going for with that EMP?
>>
>>381984734
Saving the United States of America.
>>
>>381984734
I think the argument was that Americans were already reduced to irregular warfare in the DC area so knocking out all advanced electronic tipped the scales in their favor.
>>
>>381984734
If I had to give a half assed guess.

EMP knocks out all equipment for both sides. Price is banking that the US will recover faster since they aren't the invading army and dependent on resources on hand.
>>
>>381984734
Russia was literally launching a full scale invasion of the united states. the EMP was meant to, at the least slow them down at most offline them for weeks or maybe months.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.