[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shit worth the monthly subscription?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: final fantasy xiv.png (99KB, 540x340px) Image search: [Google]
final fantasy xiv.png
99KB, 540x340px
Is this shit worth the monthly subscription?
>>
Maybe.
>>
>>381976351
No
>>
No game is worth a monthly subscription.
>>
If you like dressing up your generic character in shitty looking armor, mind numbingly boring forced story, boring combat, and catfags and trannies then yes, its worth it.
>>
>>381976351
I enjoy it, but I mostly play for the first 3-4 months after an expansion, and come back for 3-4 when they announce a new one, and then the cycle repeats. It's a very pretty MMO, with a decent class system, and a lot of things to do. It's the MMO I find myself coming back to the most, but It's very much a theme park in that it takes you on a storyline ride, shows you all the cool new regions they've added, then dumps you into endgame. I'd say go for it if you're looking for an MMO, you get a month free when you buy it in any case, right?
>>
>>381976351
it has a free trial for you to decide that for yourself
>>
If you play it enough it will be. I cancelled my subscription after the first few months because I couldn't find the time.
>>
>>381976351

No really.

It's just WoW for ERPs.
>>
>>381976351
It's free til lv 35, you only need one month to finish everything including HW amd SB. Only if you play tank and not doing savage, hard raid and extreme which is pretty much the same thing as normal mode just harder.
>>
No, but it's a pretty good game. Just buy a month to play through it and come back during the free periods to catch up on patches.
>>
When will all the scions be killed off?
>>
>>381979243
we are one of the scions
so never
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.