[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>video games can not be ar-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1350752065987220772.jpg (178KB, 636x353px) Image search: [Google]
1350752065987220772.jpg
178KB, 636x353px
>video games can not be ar-
>>
>>381976068
I will never understand the love for this game. The original has been one of my favorites since it was new, but I've tried my absolute best to play the sequel and see what's so great about it.

Tried it twice back then, and bought it on steam not long ago and every time is the same. After a few hours I just lose interest. I don't care what anyone says, the intro is awful. I always make it through it though, and I've never seen it improve much beyond that point.
>>
video games are for children
>>
>>381976312
great, because I sure did need another reminder that people like you exist. probably prefer FO4/3 over FONV don't you?
>>
>>381976312
Its literally just people jerking off over "MUH OBSIDAN" even though its a half finished mess.
>>
It's good but Obsidian got rushed to make it in a year so it wasn't as good as it could have been. The game has a much darker tone than the original and interesting companions like Kreia.
>>
>>381976487
Haha nah, NV is actually my favorite. Nice try bub.

I'm not trying to be a faggot, I never get into discussions about this game, but I'm 8 beers in so I felt compelled. Didn't know I had a faggoty opinion.

But hey, I'm still right.
>>
Steam version of this game works fine, but GOG crashes after the intro movie after character creation. I tried many fixes but none solved it. Did anyone had a similar problem?
>>
>>381976952
how about using google and reading FIRST FUCKING RESULT

>"... go into the game menu, disable frame buffer and soft shadow. And thats it."
>>
>>381976685
you're really not. better writing, better characters, more content, removed level cap, more feats, more skill checks, more interactions with your party, every party member has more interesting storylines and conversations and personal quests, great voice acting, prestige classes, better lightsaber customization, a captivating logical story and world that examines the star wars universe and actually tries to make it appear realistic instead of the typical good vs evil black and white you get from most star wars stories, you can just go on with why KOTOR2 was better than 1. The only thing KotoR 1 had was a neat plot twist that most could see from a mile away, besides that its bland and simplistic, while Obsidian did a great job in introducing depth and intrigue to the SW universe and deconstructing it by asking all the questions other SW fiction never asked. 1 was meant to be an adventurous romp, 2 is cerebral and noir-ish, one is prefered by children who just want to shoot lasers, the other is for people who want to delve deeper into the universe.
>>
File: 57306_front.jpg (133KB, 640x899px) Image search: [Google]
57306_front.jpg
133KB, 640x899px
I don't want to bait you guys at all but jade empire is best bioware game imo.
>>
>muh muh obsicuck!!!!

FO3>>>>>>>>>>>shit vegas
>>
>>381978012
this. obsidicucks are the most retarded fanbase in video games.
>>
File: goku-nodding.gif (803KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
goku-nodding.gif
803KB, 200x200px
>>381977817
>pulling down star to the dark side
>>
File: velvet sundown.jpg (40KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
velvet sundown.jpg
40KB, 460x215px
>>381976068
Damn, I thought this was a Velvet Sundown thread.
>>
>>381976068
>-t
>>
>>381976685
only about Peragus
>>
File: Swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png (578KB, 669x678px) Image search: [Google]
Swkotor2_2014-12-31_17-05-12-24.png
578KB, 669x678px
>>381976068
Stop letting the Force control you.
>>
>>381977604
Gotta admit, even though I loved the original more than life itself when it was new every time I've fired it up in the past 5 years or so I've been so bored I couldn't make it past Dantooine.

The first time I tried 2 I remember getting pretty far, and eventually giving up because I didn't have a lightsaber yet and I was sick of waiting. I remember I had put a good amount of hours into the game, I was never one to get too bothered by that kind of thing, but I was about 11. Did I just fuck up and go some wrong direction or is that just how it is? How long does it usually take to get a fucking lightsaber in 2?
>>
>>381976068
I got to Dantooine in the first one before dropping it due to awful combat, is the second one better in that regard?
>>
>>381979580
It's the same combat with some improvements so no, not really
>>
>>381979035
After you leave the first planet IIRC, just like the first game
>>
>>381979580
Nope
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.