[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people love this shitty game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Why do so many people love this shitty game?
>>
File: Dolphin_2017-06-27_00-29-03.jpg (224KB, 1862x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Dolphin_2017-06-27_00-29-03.jpg
224KB, 1862x1025px
>>381969609
it doesn't even run at 60FPS
>>
>>381969609
>THE SKIES' THE LIMIT!
>you can actually go to space
ABSOLUTE MADMEN
>>
>>381969609
I've never said this before, but kill yourself, OP. Buy a bullet and rent a gun.
>>
>>381970993
I didn't know fans of bad JRPGs were so hostile
>>
>>381970993
What makes this game so good then?
What are some of the things it does so well that it makes it a classic?
not even memeing, I've been meaning to play it
>>
>>381973379
The characters and adventuring elements made it for me. I loved exploring things, the story was great, and it was just great.

The first time I went into the Black Rift is one of the best moments in gaming for me still.
>>
Oh shit I just realized, way late I guess, that Vyse in Valkyria Chronicles must have been based on this character's design. Never played this game though.
>>
>>381969609
Because it has fantastic music, lovable characters, good atmosphere, and a sense of adventure and discovery that is uncommonly seen in video games today.
>>
>>381973379
Protag isn't a faggot.
>>
Play the GCN version its way better
>>
>>381970020
but it fucking does
>>
>>381975000
Shit does it?
How do I get Dolphin to unlock the framerate
>>
>>381969609
Because it's a great game but Grandia 2 is better.
>>
>>381970993
>Buy a bullet and rent a gun.
That's pretty good.

And I agree, the world would be better with OP gone.
>>
>>381974572
Which was really refreshing when it came out. Like, Vyse was happy about being on adventures and being a badass pirate. No missing memory, no troubled past, no moping about... he was just a dashing pirate ready to steal shit and be awesome. It was a hell of a thing when most of the genre was desperately trying to ripoff FF7 around that time.
>>
>>381975798
>It was a hell of a thing when most of the genre was desperately trying to ripoff FF7 around that time.

Which is insane because Cloud wasn't even mopey. He was just a smartass.
>>
>>381976348
Yeah, he only really got down when he had good reason to be down. Sadly, a lot of ripoff (and even Square themselves with Advent Children) kinda latched on to an emo parody characterization of Cloud, which is probably more well known then how he actually acted in the game.
>>
>>381976540
>>381976348
What I really don't get is how Squall isn't famous for being the "annoying emo guy"
He was so obnoxious I could barely stand playing FF8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.