[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy XV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: RegaliaTypeD.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RegaliaTypeD.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
so hows the new update?
>>
Did anyone play Episode Prompto yet? Ara Ara was cute, CUTE!

Also, much better than Episode Gladious.
>>
>>381970010
how long is it?
>>
>>381970234
an hour long
>>
>>381970234
I think it depends on how fast you are. I took my time to read the story notes scattered around.

However, I didn't do the side quests and "secret" boss. You can also upgrade the snowmobile. So with those two, you can easily get more playtime out of it.
>>
>>381969028
>you can drive off road now
Oh shit, I might actually play this shit now. Can't even remember where I left off.
>>
Did they hire a new director just for this dlc? more value in this dlc alone than the entire maingame.
Shame it isnt stand alone.
>>
>>381971710
It was a massive improvement. It's a shame these weren't part of the story.
>>
>>381969028
I sold the game a while back, can someone quickly fill me in on what Prompto's DLC covered in terms of the story?
>>
>>381973489
His father, his Magitek origins, how he became a "man", teaming up with Aranea and eventually leaving to find Noctis, Ignis and Gladio.
>>
>>381973593
When does it take place in the story, after he disappears from the train with Ardyn?
>>
>>381973489
It was lame as fuck. Honestly. Nevermind the fact that you already know what happens because the DLC are interesting chunks taken out of the game, but it's incredibly safe and predictable. Everything you think is going to happen happens, no surprises.

There was a fake leak yesterday that was more interesting than what we got. The leak said that Aranea was revealed to be a test-tube MT baby and essentially Prompto's sister, and I got hyped as fuck because that sounded like an interesting dynamic. But instead Aranea just randomly shows up, speaks a bunch of bravado, calls Prompto "kid" and fucks off.

The combat is surprisingly more fun to play than both Noctis and Gladio, but it's still pretty simplistic. The final boss is literally a turret section that overstays it's welcome
>>
>>381973951
Oh and I forgot to add that they just completely forget to explain how Prompto was kidnapped and locked in jail cell in Gralea. But what's strange is that they show him heading to Gralea, and then all of a sudden he's locked up without even explaining what happens. There is a nice scene between Noctis and Prompto though in Gralea after the credits. It actually does a better job of showing Noctis' maturing than the base game.
>>
>>381973951
>final boss of an hour long dlc is a fucking turret section
fucking stupid why
>>
>>381969028
I honestly got bored with the new car real quick. It's not really fum to control, still buggy as fuck and I would much more preferred the Regalia's original look instead of a silly monster truck.
>>
>>381974792
Yeah, it's really stiff and jerky, but they were smart enough to include the jump button to help you get unstuck. Driving in Duscae is fucking nightmare with the amount of shrubs and rocks, and little fence like structures. The car works better in Leide desu
>>
>>381974783
Well, there's a boss before the actual final boss that functions more like one from the main game. It's much better, but still pretty easy. Boss is basically a bullet sponge. The design is cool though. Literally one of the best designs for anything in the entirety of XV. It's like a Mechanical Yeti
>>
saw a stream yesterday, the dlc alone saves the main game and makes prompto the most interesting character out of the four.

lets see if there is any surprise for Ignis episode
>>
>>381969028
If the car going off road, is there any point to chocobos now?
>>
>>381973710
I think so yeah
>>
>>381975881
They're less cumbersome to control and can sqeeze in the smaller spaces
>>
>>381975881
I mean aside from swimming-which is pointless in it of itself. So yeah, Chocobos are pretty useless now.
>>
>timed quests still use that retarded afrojack track

Ffs
>>
>>381976925
>Afrojack
>Bad
>>
I just don't feel like playing it at all, I'm kinda treating it like an Early Access game at this point where I don't feel like giving a shit until all the major shit is put in or atleast until they put in that multiplayer mode.
>>
>>381977041
He's pretty trash. Braver is mind-numbingly afwul.
>>
>Fight with Aranea in that extra mode as Prompto
>Kick Aranea, mid flight when she was coming at me

The DLC makes Prompto look badass during combat for once.
>>
File: ignis.png (994KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ignis.png
994KB, 1920x1080px
This one will be awhile https://youtu.be/UAntC6OKlPA
>>
>>381978272
>Releasing in December
How are they getting away with adding essential story content over a year after the game released?
>>
>>381978646
Because gullible consumers will still buy it
>>
>>381969028
I've never played FFXV but it seems like there's barely anything to do offroad anyways. Am I wrong?
>>
>>381978646
You know, I think it's coming out that late, not because it's going to be a meaty DLC with a new region,and a lot of new meaningful content, but because they're working on so many different things at once for this game that their roadmap probably extends into 2018. They're working on a completely overhauled PC port, tons of new additions, another unannounced expansion pack, probably balancing the multiplayer, new playable characters, story updates...
>>
>>381979227
They shouldn't be wasting time on content that doesn't matter anymore (off-road driving) and should outsource the PC port. Also, cancel the god damn multiplayer mode. What a waste of time and resources.
>>
>>381980192
Eh fuck you buddeh I'm excited about the multiplayer.
>>
>>381980821
He's not your buddeh, guy
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.