[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to play online games >can't handle losing What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1491660567114.jpg (44KB, 542x675px) Image search: [Google]
1491660567114.jpg
44KB, 542x675px
>want to play online games
>can't handle losing

What do
>>
win
>>
Unironically I think playing a game like Dark Souls or monster hunter where your shit gets slapped constantly should kind of put some patience into you.
Or not.

It helped me. Overwatch helped me too, I used to hate losing until I just realised the game forces you to an 50% winrate anyway for stability sake.

Eventually you just... get over that hurdle, you pass from caring and hit the apathy stage then just come to terms with it and be at peace. It sometimes comes into fruition, but most times it's gone for me now.
>>
>>381969306
I play both and it doesn't do shit for multiplayer.
>>
>>381969980
You hate people, then. You hate how you can't sway the tides of battle all by yourself and carry an entire team to victory, even though things are usually a team game.

Either that or you're so egotistical you think you have to be the best and if you're not winning, you're failing; In which case I'd probably start looking at not feeling so high and mighty and start keeping your ego in check because it's too big and you're too hung up on it.
>>
>>381970143
>i can understand your personality so deeply just by looking at your post on the internet on an anonymous tibetian cave painting board
>>
>>381970143
I'm not just talking about team games. Fighting games too.
>>
File: 1497982680005.jpg (178KB, 492x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497982680005.jpg
178KB, 492x500px
>>381970285
Fine, he hates losing. What do? Don't lose, kekkles amirite fellas.

>>381970362
Get over it then? You aren't going to win everything. Grow up I suppose, or stop getting so angsty over it.
>>
File: bloodbowl.jpg (443KB, 2040x1148px) Image search: [Google]
bloodbowl.jpg
443KB, 2040x1148px
Play bloodbowl. Once enough of your leveled up players get killed forever from rng youll learn to stop giving a shit and just enjoy the game
>>
>>381968172
>can't handle losing

What does it mean to be unable to handle losing? How do you feel when you lose?
>>
>>381968172
Grow up
>>
I use "I statements", after a match I look back and think what I could have done. It is incredibly rare that there is absolutely nothing I could've done to make my matchup better. Games without a method of communication between my opponents and I are great for this because it's much easier to focus on myself.
>>
>>381970913
Suicidal
>>
File: 1416924163435.jpg (304KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1416924163435.jpg
304KB, 1000x1300px
>>381968172
Accept that losing is a part of life.

Or pic related.
>>
File: 1495417493733.jpg (15KB, 355x283px) Image search: [Google]
1495417493733.jpg
15KB, 355x283px
compare winning on a sports team to winning on a videogame

with the former your friends all congratulate eachother and you move onto the finals or go to chuck-e-cheese or whatever, it's a tangible victory that means something

there is nothing to be gained from winning a random match in a videogame except for enjoyment. if you're not enjoying yourself then you are literally playing wrong. if you find yourself being endlessly frustrated by videogames then you need re-evaluate yourself
>>
>>381970143
I have this friend that thinks exactly like this.
We were playing Goldeneye Source some days ago, and he just kept typing shit whenever he was killed, because "they were killing him from behind so it's NOT FAIR".
He also gets super fucking salty when playing Smash, to the point he got so fed up with it that he wiped his WiiU save and never touched it again because he couldn't beat Classic on 7.0.
Also, there is not a single time where he doesn't call at least one person a hacker or a cheater when playing any online game, because they are better than him.
I always tell him to chill, because when he gets pissed he turns that into the videogame equivalent of mindless rage arm flailing, gets so pissy he starts doing progressively worse and worsr, starts blaming the controller, the lag, the players, the NPCs, the luck, etc.

He's a good friend but fuck me he's so fucking whiny it's not even funny.
>>
Co-op PVE games. Easy difficulty
>>
>>381970143
But I am the best. If I lost it's because they're cheating.
>>
>>381971581
I just like to kill people. Killing someone in a stylish/interesting way makes it more fun, such as pinning someones tank that's firing on you by ramming it into a wall while a guy uses anti-fortification tank on both of you.
>>
>>381970143
>Either that or you're so egotistical you think you have to be the best and if you're not winning, you're failing; In which case I'd probably start looking at not feeling so high and mighty and start keeping your ego in check because it's too big and you're too hung up on it.

This is me. If that's what it means to be egotistical, then you're goddamn straight. I refuse to lose because guttertrash on my team fuck me over. The few times I blew my lid and told my teams what they needed to fucking do, they listened, and we won. Pretty much affirms to me that most people around me are boosted as fuck.
>>
>>381968172
play some comfy games
don;t play lock down holy shit tho
>>
>>381971823
is your friend darkside phil?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.