[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1892738921.png (260KB, 588x624px) Image search: [Google]
1892738921.png
260KB, 588x624px
>tfw there people in this world dumb enough to buy machines (NES,SNES,GEN/MD,ect) that rely on ports of preexisting emulators on pc
"N-Not true anon!"
>tfw they don't most arcade ports are using a branch of mame or in the case of the snes on the wii and wii u are using modified versions of SNES9X-GX
>>
>>381964379
does emulation have star fox 2? no? then buy it
>>
>>381965745
Again,why would you buy any form of emulation or roms for that matter,roughly 95% of the major consoles have ether been emulated near perfectly (with the exception of like saturn,3DO,JAG and some lesser known handhelds),as far star fox 2 goes,fucking snes9x 1.53 does damn near perfect emulation nearly all the time,only a VERY small amount of games out the entire snes-SFC library have minor issues with the timings being very slightly off compared to the original hard,but this is next to impossible to notice unless you're looking for it or compare it to actual hardware.
>>
Nintendo too fucking lazy to emulate their own games. Just takes the pirated versions and sells them back. You can't make this shit up.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-01-18-did-nintendo-download-a-mario-rom-and-sell-it-back-to-us
>>
>>381966518
im gonna laugh if starfox 2 ends up being that fan translated rom.
>>
>20+1 games

Why do they do that? Just say 21
>>
File: nintendo_a_sad_story.jpg (149KB, 586x473px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo_a_sad_story.jpg
149KB, 586x473px
>>381964379
>haven't made a decent new IP in two decades
>consoles ingravescently worse since the SNES
>re-sell the SNES 'cause... well, we're all outta ideas and the toddler goys will lap it up

>obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_zhG6V6jx8
>>
>>381966637
Have you played that thing? There's no way
>>
>>381966758
>haven't made a decent new IP in decades
>Splatoon is now their biggest IP in Japan
ok
>>
>>381966758
Just because you want to ignore them, doesn't mean Splatoon or Arms aren't decent new IPs

Kill yourself
>>
>>381965745
Of course it does.
In fact, Nintendo just downloads ROMs off of the same sites they copyright strike to put on their Virtual Console.
Do you really think a company that would do that plan on putting anything other than the Starfox 2 rom found online?
>>
>>381966798
>There's no way

did you see the link that other anon >>381966518
posted?
if nintendo pulls off shit like that, theres a good chance they will do the same with star fox 2.
>>
>>381967025
no there's not. that rom literally has debug features enabled, it's not the complete game
>>
>>381965745
this >>381967007
I, like you, found that starfox 2 ROM exists today.
>>
>>381967192
The rom currently online is an unfinished version of the game. Don't let this Anon mislead you
>>
i don't get it are these troll threads?

is it really impossible for someone to understand that some people want to buy official hardware that looks nice and contains great games to play

or that there are some people that like to collect these sort of product

do you really believe that those poor bastards that'll pay scalper price for these will do so because they don't know how to set up znes or sns9x?
>>
>>381967370
Who at Modern Nintendo even knows how to finish it?
Or is the idea that it was finished and then scrapped for no reason?
Either way, the game is disappointing.
>>
>>381966909
key words here anon.
decent.
>>
>>381967416
they are indeed troll threads, there is a very loud anti Nintendo sect on /v/
>>
>>381967561
So it's entirely based on your subjective opinion aka crying that it's not what you want
Got it
>>
>>381966756
Because 1 is a bonus game never released before.
>>
>>381964379

90+% of these sales are grown up 90s kids that want to share these games with their kids, they don't want their kids to have to fuck around with emulating shit.
>>
>>381967638
tbf there's also a very loud pro nintendo sect on /v/
>>
>>381967557
they finished the game back then but never released it
>>
>>381967732
correct
>>
why u care so much OP
i will not buy this shit, but it doesnt hurt me a bit if someone else waste money on this
>>
>>381964379
Do you really not get why this shit is so wanted? Are you actually autistic?
>>
>>381966518
>http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-01-18-did-nintendo-download-a-mario-rom-and-sell-it-back-to-us
That's interesting. I wonder why this isn't common knowledge.
>>
>>381969534
Understanding something is not the same as agreeing. Somehow I feel like you lack the former but have down the latter.
>>
>>381967007
I think they will use this.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/05/a_totally_complete_version_of_star_fox_2_really_does_exist
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.