[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to play this for the first time, what am I in for ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

About to play this for the first time, what am I in for ?
>>
Essential vidyakino
>>
Fun. Also don't play as nosferatu unless you want autism levels of rp.
>>
a unique atmosphere

good facial animations

pretty awful combat
>>
A decent first half, and shitty second half.
>>
>>381957164
>half

Going a little far. Last quarter, maybe.
>>
>>381956959
an incredible journey where you don't open it.
>>
File: Lakrox.jpg (289KB, 1539x853px)
Lakrox.jpg
289KB, 1539x853px
>>
>>381959527
>t.delusional anarchist
>>
reposting my copypasta:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch
http://www.moddb.com/games/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines/addons/eye-replacer
download these two, the first one is very easy to use patch, the second one requires you to replace a couple very light files on the install folder

after that, play a Gangrel on your first playthrough, get Protean discipline to 5, and also have at least 3 str/dex/stamina, as well as decent brawl and stealth, then keep these in mind:
-when you crouch, you enter stealth mode
-brawl increases your unarmed combat and also makes it easier to bite people
-if you stealth behind an enemy, left click to activate the insta-kill prompt
-if they're alone, feed off of their blood
-never kill someone who hasn't started attacking you, or you'll lose humanity
-social skills are cool, but you have to be really beefed up in combat to start fucking around with experience points
-even if you refuse to play Gangrel, do NOT play Malkavian or Nosferatu on your first playthrough, as they're more fun if you already played through the game with one of the other clans
-if they haven't nerfed it yet, Bloodbuff gives you 2 extra str/dex/stam temporarily, so you can use it to increase your dex to reach the level of lockpicking you need for some doors, but your max str/dex/stam never goes above 5, which is why I recommend you keep them at 3
-when you can, go to the hospital and try to get in to find a dying woman, feed her blood, she's missable

I think that covers pretty much everything I wish I knew the first time I played through the game.
>>
>>381956959
SEWERS
>>
>>381956959
A lot of fun. I played for the first time recently and loved it, I actually envy you OP.
>>
>>381956959
A boring as fuck game the /v/ claims is one of the greatest games of all time.
>>
>>381961983
t. brainlet
>>
>>381961898
well you can skip them in new patch
>>
>>381962886
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.