[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you finished this, and how many of you just said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: DD3_Intoners7.png (845KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DD3_Intoners7.png
845KB, 1280x720px
How many of you finished this, and how many of you just said fuck it and watched the ending on youtube?
>>
I tried for maybe an hour or two before going "fuck it".

I believe I made it to the 4th form, maybe 5th. But it was just way too bullshit. And not even in a fun or quirky way, it made me genuinely unhappy and left a bad taste in my mouth, which ended up souring the entire game for me.

It brought a solid 7 to a 6 at best.
>>
Made it to where they start spamming 8 or more at a time, gave up after that because i just couldnt time the presses while pressing that fast
>>
Didn't play the game because I don't have a ps3, the song is beautiful though.
>>
Rather do it in taiko no tatsujin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaB8xEik488
>>
>>381957331
if you ever go back to it, i'm fairly certain every button activates the shield if you're having trouble hitting the timing with just one hand.
>>
>>381956909
I saw the frame rate and returned it the next day.
>>
File: 1297195940137.jpg (10KB, 279x291px)
1297195940137.jpg
10KB, 279x291px
I finished it for my friend
That final note is absolute garbage
>>
I finished it after several dozen attempts. Despite the frustration I still think it was a beautifully done final boss and a great way to end the game.
>>
I finished each sister's individual parts the legit way, but I ragequit at the part where they're all active at once and used a guide to finish it later.

While there's a thread going, what was up with Zero not having the flower during the opening cutscene and the prologue level? The other intoners already existed, which means she already had the flower.
>>
File: 1485986549742.jpg (154KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485986549742.jpg
154KB, 1024x576px
>>381956909
I beat the first Drakengard's rhythm game through the pause-game exploit, but I just couldn't be bothered to keep trying D3's once the camera started spinning around.

Which is shame, because for all that I hated about Drakengard 3, I thought the ending sequence looked and sounded beautiful. Couldn't really appreciate it with the constant fails and restarts.
>>
File: Drakengard_Utahime Five.png (144KB, 407x467px) Image search: [Google]
Drakengard_Utahime Five.png
144KB, 407x467px
>>381961029
The flower was already inside of her body from when it infected her years ago, but it didn't fully pop out of her eye until after the intro timeskip.
>>
>>381956909
Let's just say I'm glad that he didn't throw a section like this into Automata.
>>
>>381961609
I understand that, but the intoners were born when Zero tried to "pull the flower out." How did she attempt that if the flower hadn't even sprouted yet? I guess maybe it was in full bloom at one point and after she tried removing it it had to grow again.

It still seems really out of place, as if Yoko Taro had something else in mind for the story and changed things halfway in, then never edited the first half of the game to make it consistent.
>>
>>381959421
lmao
>>381956909
After trying for like 4 hours, I used the guide. The final part is bullshit.
>>
>>381961954
Like you say, the part of the flower she initially pulled at might have been what split off to become the sisters.

I don't know. Maybe they go into more detail in the novelization.
>>
>not using a timing guide

It was just a decently challenging rhythm game for me
>>
File: 1495388578300.jpg (429KB, 759x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495388578300.jpg
429KB, 759x800px
>>381956909
Personally it took me what felt like 40 tries over the course of 3 days. Basically I just put it down whenever I felt too frustrated and picked it back up when I wanted to try again.
I've only ever been able to do it the one time, but at least I can still say I beat it fairly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.