[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: uncharted.jpg (85KB, 1170x659px) Image search: [Google]
uncharted.jpg
85KB, 1170x659px
Move over white male protagonist loving gamer boys, the big girls are in town.
>>
>>381954247
playing as chloe mite have been cool if she still had a giant ass
>>
>>381954361
she has nadine
>>
>>381954247
This is going to flop
>b-but Uncharted
FLOP, screencap this and make fun of people defending it in a few months.
>>
>>381954247
Ignore feminist threads.

Honestly not that hard to, lol.
>>
File: ganesha.jpg (35KB, 401x325px) Image search: [Google]
ganesha.jpg
35KB, 401x325px
I'm I the only one interested in this game for the tomb raiding aspect, I don't give a fuck who does it but I like all the uncharted games for all the strange ruins and shit. the tusk of ganesh sounds interesting
>>
You know, I don't understand who they're marketing games for anymore.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I have absolutely no reason to be interested in a game about two middle aged, ugly women who are doing mundane things that they're only doing to serve an anti-male purpose.

Do these games still sell?
>>
>>381956960

Is it really different than a game about a middle aged space marine doing generic space marine things?
>>
>>381954247
its amazing how much /v/ reeeeeeees just cause a game has a female protagonist they can't fap to
>>
File: 1495385657020.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495385657020.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>381954361
>still
>>
>>381957231
Yes,
I am a male and therefore identify better with males than I do females.

It's that simple.
>>
>>381957501

Why is she still dressed like a slut?

It's not like she's teaming up (and plan to betray) Drake so she purposely shows off some T&A for distraction
>>
>Chloe
Yes!
>Nadine
Fuck no

Who the fuck thought making the worst part of UC4 into a major part of the DLC was a good idea? Probably the kike producers hungry to get in on the female protagonist meme
>>
File: 1496917911587.gif (1MB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1496917911587.gif
1MB, 245x184px
Why is there so much shitposting on this board?
>>
>>381957709
>jeans and a t-shirt
Holy shit what a fucking WHORE. Somebody get this bitch a burka!
>>
Game looks good, calm down Nintenoddlers you still have plenty to look forward too.
And its only 40 dollars. As a matter of fact every game Sonys releasing at the end of the year (except maybe GT Sport) is 40 dollars, pretty nice deals from them, but Nintenoddlers wont give a shit even though Nintendo is raising the price of games that cost half as much to make.
>>
Interested to see the sales figures of this compared to the Drake games to see if GURL POWAH sells. Don't care about this glorified DLC otherwise.
>>
>>381957852
>ass hugging leg wear
>chest baring shirt

Normal for a slow day at the mall, sure

But when you're running and jumping around dressed like that, you're basically just signaling you wanna get fucked.
>>
>>381957664
You sound autistic as fuck.

I am a male, but I think Chloe is a cool character so I'd like to play a game as her.

I think Nadine sucks though so I'm a bit bummed about that.
>>
>Made Chloe look more Indian
Anyone else happy about this? I have a pooinloo fetish
>>
>>381958102
She looks more like she did in U2 than U3 or U4MP.
U3 >>> ULL > U2 > U4MP
>>
File: fair.jpg (19KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
fair.jpg
19KB, 384x384px
>>381954735
Someone's nervous
>>
File: SuperWoke.png (363KB, 606x650px) Image search: [Google]
SuperWoke.png
363KB, 606x650px
>>
I'm glad i don't have a PS4
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.