[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VGQTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

>ITT: Video game questions that don't deserve their own threads

In Rainbow Six 3, is there any actual coding in the game that makes it so picking the right camo matters, or is it just completely for aesthetics?

Also, is there any point in using the rifles over a SMG? They seem far easier to use and do just fine at longer to medium ranges

Why would i choose any attachment over suppressor?
>>
Why do we need this thread?
>>
>>381954149
So we can ask video game questions that don't deserve their own threads
>>
What PS2/DS2 USB to PC adapter do you reccomend?

What experiences do you guys have with the generic black or blue adapter?
>>
>>381956037
generic black one is fine, I used that one a lot before I got a bluetooth xbone controller.

Not sure how well it will work in Win10 though, if that's what you use.
>>
>>381956291
Not a problem since i use W7, also IIRC both are driverless and need a 3rd party program to work.
>>
>>381952762
>reddit spacing
>unnecessary algorithms
>stupid threads that don't belong on /v/

My diagnosis: kill yourself OP
>>
How useful are resistances in Borderlands 2? Would i just be better off with a %HP relic or a tri-res relic?
Also, do resistances apply only to HP or your shield as well?
>>
>>381956445
Canadians should be forcibly removed from the internet.
>>
File: 1420982898596.png (616KB, 684x684px) Image search: [Google]
1420982898596.png
616KB, 684x684px
>>381956445
Quality post, you sure helped today to make 4chan a better place.
>>
>>381956585
this
neck yourself OP
>>
>>381956585

those fuckers had their chance for freedom in 1812 and they squandered it. fuck em
>>
File: 1459028350268.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459028350268.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>381956037
don't get the blue one with the 2 ports on amazon, it creates a noticable (to me) amount of input delay, but i play mostly fightan and old run and gun and metroidvania so responsiveness is a big deal for me. it's the cheapest option if you just want to emulate persona or armored core or gauntlet or other such games where it doesn't matter that much though. it's honestly not THAT bad, but it's absolutely there and i wish i had got a different one.
>>
Eh sure why not, in dota 2 if I got a talent for a hero that gave them (example 15 percent life steal) and then built an item that also gives 15 percent life steal do they stack? Same goes for cool down reduction talent of 10 percent, would octarine core also stack onto that?
>>
>>381956880
Well we are free from you retards so I'd say it was well worth sticking around with old GB for the time we did.
>>
>>381956979
Black one it is then, no wonder the blue one is so cheap.
>>
My RGB cables I just got for my Xbox initially made the screen bright green, after redoing the softmod for RGB, my screen is now pink & purple, are the cables defective, or is it on my TV's side?
>>
>>381957171
anyone?
>>
File: 1488377104239.png (29KB, 142x139px) Image search: [Google]
1488377104239.png
29KB, 142x139px
did anyone else just get payday 2 for free a bit ago and realize it was just bait to spend 90 fucking dollars on dlc? it was fun for a bit until i saw what was REALLY going on there, and i was kind of disgusted.

>mfw i can't even refund it because it was free
>>
>>381957786
You didn't notice at the start?
Just pirate the DLC.
>>
>>381957786
>freeposters
>>
>>381957171
sorry to be THAT guy, but trying a different cable will be the best way to answer both questions. post your name and address and i'll mail you my spare :^)
>>
>>381957908
36 Trailwood Lane
Sunnyvale Trailer Park, Cole Harbor Nova Scotia
>>
>>381957908
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500
>>
>>381958139
don't ship here they create mustard gas
>>
File: mask of madness.jpg (66KB, 366x420px) Image search: [Google]
mask of madness.jpg
66KB, 366x420px
>>381957853
nah i knew, i had always heard about how shit overkill was about payday 2, i played the first one and watched overkill help tripwire learn how to overkill killing floor (which i had played since demo update, so i got to see it get constantly better, and then CONSTANTLY fucking worse, i was there for almost the whole ride) while they were at it because they're all buddy buddy.

its not like they tricked me, it's just amazing how transparent it was as soon as i saw the store page. It being 90 fucking god damn United States Dollars was what got to me. charging 50% more for a 5 year old game than a brand new one.

i found out later you used to be able to buy the stuff you wanted, and ONLY that, but then they stuck it all on one package and made the game "free" but just put 2/3 of the game behind the outrageous paywall.
>>
>>381952762
>In Rainbow Six 3, is there any actual coding in the game that makes it so picking the right camo matters, or is it just completely for aesthetics?
Purely Cosmetic

>Also, is there any point in using the rifles over a SMG? They seem far easier to use and do just fine at longer to medium ranges
Rifles can penetrate surfaces like doors and sheet metal, there are also those outlier cases where an enemy will survive getting shot with an SMG, turn around and wipe your entire fireteam where a rifle would have killed them instantly.

>Why would i choose any attachment over suppressor?
the ACOG sight shrinks your maximum cone of fire to the point where you can fire at full movement speed with high accuracy.
>>
>>381958090
fuck off lahey
>>
>>381958543
the shitwinds are comin'
>>
>>381956989
Yes, yes.
>>
Speaking of Rainbow Six 3, how do I plan my team in a way that won't get them all killed? Should I just control each team directly?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.