[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toilet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: AM2R.jpg (3MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
AM2R.jpg
3MB, 3200x2400px
I just finished up the hydro plant in AM2R while taking a coffee shit. What games do you guys play on the porcelain throne
>>
>>381950530
that's an interesting question. i usually play tetris ultimate or pacman CE. a round in those last around the same time it takes me to shit comfortably
>>
I honestly don't understand how anyone can take enough time on the loo to play a game. Or why you would want to.
>>
3DS Smash Bros, I like to play 2 minute matches with random characters until I feel the need to get up. Could be two matches, could be five, depends on the shit factor.
>>
Pokemon Picross daily
>>
What's a coffee shit
>>
>>381951123
This. Eat more fiber. I barely have the time to check my email.
>>
>buy expensive piece of crap
>play emulators any phone can run
>>
File: UMustBeTheStupidestNiggaAlive.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
UMustBeTheStupidestNiggaAlive.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>381951482
>AM2R
>emulator
>>
am2r or wait for the 3ds remake?
I already played am2r, but is stopped after playing for a night without saving.
>>
Seriously /v/, how long does the average shit take for you where you can actually set up and make significant progress in a game?
>>
>>381950530
i just browse /v/
>>
>>381951825
Play AM2R now and see what people think of Samus Returns when it comes out.
>>
>>381951825
AM2R is free so why the fuck not?
>>
>>381951894
I'm waiting for my abdominal xrays to come in because it takes me a grueling hour every day.
>>
File: 1404158147388.gif (699KB, 240x288px) Image search: [Google]
1404158147388.gif
699KB, 240x288px
Project Diva F and 2nd, my Bathroom has fantastic acoustics.
>>
>>381950530
ugh, do all americans actually like spending time on the toilet with their shit smelling and all?

I don't know about you filthy cavemen, but I only sit on the toilet just to take a shit.
>sit on toilet
>release
>wipe and wash
done 2 minutes tops
>>
>>381950530
I play with my peepee
:3
>>
>>381951326
The natural consequence of finishing a cup of joe.

>>381951123
My system for some reason doesn't like to get rid of it all in one go. If I finish up after the initial heave I'll be back on the toilet shortly thereafter. There's a lot of ab flexing to work everything downward. It still takes longer for me to get it all out than most people, about 15 minutes, but it's what I have to do to make sure I'm not constantly jogging back to the crapper.
>>
>>381951123
It's not the shitting part that takes long it's the wiping part, sometimes you have a super fucking gnarly shit and it takes like 20 minutes
>>
>>381952305
Unhealthy diet and lack of hygiene.
>>
>>381952327
Are you me? wtf
>>
>>381952305
>thanks you anon to lend me that book
Now that weird smell... Alright I'm alright.
>>
>>381952305
some people like to push out and pull in repeatedly, faggot.
>>
>>381952305
constipation nigger
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.