[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which os is the best for gaming on pc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: os.png (813KB, 759x1200px) Image search: [Google]
os.png
813KB, 759x1200px
Which os is the best for gaming on pc?
>>
>>381947773

Windows 10
>>
>>381948973

This, unfortunately.
>>
>>381947773
I really like Windows 7. 10 offers nothing new except buzzwords, and most of the gaming related things for it either do nothing or aren't in use, or are comparable with alternatives that can run on other operating systems.
>>
>>381947773
XP
>>
win 10. Faster and only new cpus work with it
>>
>>381947773
SteamOS. It's an OS built from the ground up for HARDCORE GAMING!!
>>
File: TempleOS_4.05_session.png (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TempleOS_4.05_session.png
25KB, 640x480px
TempleOS
>>
>>381950413

What happened to all the linux shills? Feels like last year was suppose to be year of the linux
>>
>>381947773
GNU/Linux
Stop slamming shots of the Microsoft meme. Take a few months to learn Linux and then WINE your games to victory.
>>
>>381950413
>Being this upset that valve wanted to make an alternative to Windows for PC gaming platform
>>381950281
But you don't need the newest and greatest to play 99% of games. And it's only faster if you haven't cleaned out your old OS in years.
>>381950634
>Hating alternative operating systems because they aren't the platform you were raised on
>>
>>381950839
you are really mad
>>
>>381950948
I just think false flagging is a childish and stupid stance to take
>but this is 4chan
yeah, and you can still have actual discussion without the need to false flag the stance you disagree with.
>>
>>381950592
fucking MIT niggers can't comprehend the majesty of TempleOS
>>
Windows 7 is more or less perfection right now. Not much can be done to improve it, especially since Windows 10 was terrible and super shady at launch.
>>
>>381951254
>Install this OS!
>Do it!
>You didn't dig through installed updates? Okay, we will install it for you tonight at 3AM
>No, you can't disable things on the system you are the administrator for
>Fuck you, download these third party applications to manage all these things you want disabled.
>Isn't it nice being in control?
Fuck Microsoft
>>
>>381949125
>10 offers nothing new
Unfortunately better framerates in some games and access to the Windows Store is a thing for it, some games are moving over to Steam but some are still locked, and are likely to stay locked to it for the time being, like the Phantom Dust remaster
>>
>>381951972
>windows store
>a good thing
do you remember GFWL by chance?
as for better framerates, are those for games developed for Xbox/by MS? they aren't exactly above scummy tactics to make a newer system seem better
>>
>>381947773
windows 10 and then 12 14 16 etc
>>
>>381953124
>He doesn't know about MS saying that 10 will be the last Windows OS
Good goy, being an obedient consumer getting the newest, or ready to get the newest, systems to support your favorite corporations
>>
>>381953350
>doesn't spend his money as soon as he gets on latest products so the money taken will trickle back into my wallet

100% cash back lel
>>
>>381953460
Lel yeah that's definitely how it works! I guess I'm just silly! XD

Derp :P
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.